Team for Eels game

WOOO - Locky's back _woohoo_

Please, please don't get hurt [icon_pray.

Carroll better be under strict instructions to snap anyone that runs at Lockyer

Scotty said:

I think Lockyer will have his 'bodyguard' on HIGH ALERT for tonights game [icon_razz1

Scotty said:
:twisted: Here's hoping - can't wait to see him smash....well, pretty much any eels player actually!

Emma said:
Scotty said:
:twisted: Here's hoping - can't wait to see him smash....well, pretty much any eels player actually!
Jarryd Hayne would be particularly good though, let's be honest. [icon_evillaugh

[icon_lol1. True, but I'll take whatever I can get when it comes to Parra players being smashed!

Not that it's really news anymore, but Lockyer has been included in the team, David Taylor drops off the bench.

Broncos Press Release said:
Darren Lockyer has been cleared to play in tonight’s NRL match at Suncorp Stadium and will suit up against the Parramatta Eels.
Lockyer has run the past two days, and an intensive training session with the team yesterday has convinced medical staff he is ready to go.
The Bronco captain consulted with club physiotherapy staff this morning and reported no associated soreness in his knee.
Lockyer’s inclusion means David Taylor will be 18th man for the match that begins at 7.45pm.

Why Taylor? Eastwood hasnt been going that great of late!

In fairness, none of the Broncos have been going great of late.

Add to that the fact that Taylor was originally 18th man for this game, too.

Jeza23 said:
Why Taylor? Eastwood hasnt been going that great of late!

agreed, some of these players need a kick up the bum.

besides, what happened to eastwood getting regular time off like they talked about b4 the stat of the season?

Has it stopped raining yet.

If not, I hope Lockyer doesn't play.

Anyone know if the weather will get worse tonight.

I don't want to go if it's going to be pouring.

if it is raining it might stop the eels getting the ball on the fringe as much and running at Locky. Another reason Taylor should be there if it is going to be a forward tussle.

But WB wont want him to get scared will he

Forecast:
Rain periods.

Rain to increase overnight and again Saturday night.

Report from Flutterby who works near Lang Park is it's been pissing down there most of the morning. Stopped an hour ago or so.
Here's the radar:
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR663.loop.shtml

My guess is it'll be a very wet, heavy track tonight. Whether that affects his knee or not, dunno, but i wouldn't play!

Wet cold and miserable here up the road from Lang Park.

Big DT weather if you ask me, but WB won't pick him or when he does won't play him much.

Why drop Taylor?

FFS, how is he ever going to progress if he never plays?

Last season when he actually did get game time, he shredded. Now this season he's been completely out of the loop. Despite the likes Eastwood continually under performing yet being selected week in, week out.

[icon_shru

Must admit though, even if it's too early, i am really looking forward to watching Lockyer play. icon_smile

its like WB is dropping him to get his moral down or his $$$ and then snap him up for the dragons.

spoonbled said:
its like WB is dropping him to get his moral down or his $$$ and then snap him up for the dragons.
Sorry, but that is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on this forum (and there has been some ridiculous statements on here!). Being the man that Bennett is, do you honestly think he would do something like that? Perhaps his attitude at training has been poor, perhaps Eastwood has been putting in more effort and WB thinks he's more deserving of the spot? Who knows. But to suggest that WB would do something as underhanded as that, is imo ludicrous.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Astro
  • Wendall Taylor
  • The Don
  • Santa
  • broncs30
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.