Team for Eels game

They won't play Moon at 5/8. It will be Fridge or Stagg. That's all there is to it.

i suppose another good option is to put Boyd at fullback with K.Hunt at 5/8. Can have Stagg,Carroll or some1 like Toupo in the left centre

Hunt is a fullback, or a lock later down the track. He is no 5/8.

Thats why some1 like Stagg would be good at 5/8 to defend the wide plays of mateo and hindmarsh.

Yeah. Besides, Cullen wants Hunt at the back.

Clintos said:
Yeah. Besides, Cullen wants Hunt at the back.

but Cullen doesn't select the team though

I know, but he whinges when his money isn't being used how he wants it to be. [icon_lol1. I'm sure he has some say on who is selected.

Clintos said:
All they both offer is defence really.

How can you compare Hunt to stagg in defence. Karmicheal makes 15 tackles misses seven. Stagg make 35+ misses maybe 5 on a bad day.

I wasn't comparing them. I was subtly pointing out they offer about the same in attack.

I still don't believe Moon is a 5/8. IMO - he is a centre.

In any case, if Mal picks Hunt at 5/8, why don't we?

One minute a FB, then a 5/8 at the top level, then FB. Sounds like a dog's breakfast.

IMO, both the Qld and Broncs selectors should make up their minds, make a decision, and stick with it.

Because Bennett said picking Hunt at 5/8 would be a bad decision by the QLD selectors, so why would he do the exact thing he said was a bad idea.

Clintos said:
Because Bennett said picking Hunt at 5/8 would be a bad decision by the QLD selectors, so why would he do the exact thing he said was a bad idea.

Fine. Then select Hunt at the back and KEEP HIM THERE, AND STOP STUFFING AROUND.

And this still begs the question - who will be our 5/8, and with Marsh in doubt, our benchie?

I agree with you. I don't want Hunt at 5/8. McCullough would be an option.

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ondi
  • Johnny92
  • kiwibronco
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Inknition
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • IceWorks
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MTF75
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.