Team for Round 1

Heard on the grapevine that Dave Taylor has been letting things get to his head. Which would explain Bennett dropping him straight back down to earth.

I like the team, as much as I would prefer someone to take Boyd place on the wing, Bennett was always going to go with experience one wing and I am just glad that he has settled for a rookie on the other rather than going with an oldie like Frawley etc.

On paper, all in form. Premiership winning team. Looking forward to 08

i think thats a pretty strong team... and there was no way that WB was going to name to rookies on the wings.

I'm going to go with:

1 Karmichael Hunt

2 Reece Robinson

3 Steve Michaels

4 Justin Hodges

5 Darius Boyd

6 Darren Lockyer

7 Peter Wallace

8 Ben Hannant

9 Michael Ennis

10 Joel Clinton

11 Corey Parker

12 Ashton Sims

13 Tonie Carroll

14 PJ Marsh

15 Sam Thaiday

16 Greg Eastwood

17 David Stagg

mal said:
Heard on the grapevine that Dave Taylor has been letting things get to his head. Which would explain Bennett dropping him straight back down to earth.

As long as it's just for one week - he needs to be there against the Roosters!

Looks goood.

The bench seems a bit light though, so Bennett will have to rotate the forwards well.

ethos said:
Looks goood.

The bench seems a bit light though, so Bennett will have to rotate the forwards well.

I think this is all part of WBs masterplan, well I am hoping hehehe

I would have like to see Beale given a crack but it is better to go with experience, but our wingers are on notice with kemp, Frawley, tupou in the mix

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.