VOTE Team vote for Fullback in 2018

Who should be the Broncos 2018 Fullback

• Total voters
K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Let's have a vote on who believes should be playing Fullback in 2018 Bird or Boyd or even another bolter.

I'll start us off and my vote is for Bird
Bird-1
Boyd-0

It will be Boyd if he is fit. There is no debate really. Wayne isnt going to move him, and im not sure he should tbh.

It should be Boyd, and it will be.

I for one am hoping Darius remains unsigned... Unlikely as that may be... Wrong side of 30, Missing the finals with hamstring injury, not renewed. Definitely wouldn't be giving him anywhere near that $1 mil that has been reported... Looking more like a $500-$600k player to me.

Darius will be our fullback for at least another couple of years.

Better question is should Boyd remain captain given his shithouse attitude as of late?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt due to being injured and the whole team being off attitude-wise, but he needs to step up as a leader next year, no doubt about that.

Bird is younger, fitter, stronger and can break many tackles. Boyd brings his defence and that's something any player can learn over time.

I think he still has a couple of years left in him as a top line player. I'd only sign him on big money for that 2 years, then take it from there

Moga is a centre there's a big difference between the 2 positions.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.