Teen giant Payne Haas makes big impression at Broncos pre-season training

You forgot 2018.

Even if he does play in 2018, which I actually doubt it because Bennett isn't one to get caught up in hype, he won't be a big part of the side. He'll get a game or two during the Origin period if he is lucky, that's about it. He'll mostly be an ISC player for the near future.

Even if he does play in 2018, which I actually doubt it because Bennett isn't one to get caught up in hype, he won't be a big part of the side. He'll get a game or two during the Origin period if he is lucky, that's about it. He'll mostly be an ISC player for the near future.
Which of our forwards do you actually see playing a lot of origin?? Moose and Gillett... They'll be it right??

Roosters have already bought 2018. They might not get caught but I expect they deserve a big * next to their name if they do win it.
You forget Billy is retiring next year. I'll take a rorters win over storm taking the back to back premiership title off us because NRL want Billy to go out a winner

You forget Billy is retiring next year. I'll take a rorters win over storm taking the back to back premiership title off us because NRL want Billy to go out a winner
And Thurston is retiring. It's a real win-win-win for the nrl in their eyes I'm guessing.
The broncos, or any other team, won't be allowed to get close by the nrl

Roosters have already bought 2018. They might not get caught but I expect they deserve a big * next to their name if they do win it.

If the rorters cop an injury or two in their pack or backs they are in severe trouble. They are so top heavy it's ridiculous.

You get that this was your standard off season puff piece about such and such player training the house down. It means little about his chances of making the team this year.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.