TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really? I only caught the end of it. Seemed pretty poor from the crowd booing him there.
Yea first question he was complaining about the crowd, and that's why he lost the points he did - not really giving much credit to kyrgios (that's when the crowd really booed him). But once the dude explained it was actually siiiiuuu not booo during the game, he seemed to calm down a bit.

I don't blame Mevdevdevmevlev if he's a bit salty.

There's a lot of 'gamesmanship' from Nick - if you can even call it that - and as his opponent, some of his antics would be incredibly frustrating and annoying.

I felt Medvedev did really well to play it cool all match - he didn't let any of it get to him. To me, that kind of player is far more preferable to watch than someone like Nick, as talented as he is. If he just focused on his tennis, he'd be so, so brilliant. Most of it seems to be about his image and promoting his eccentric personality though.

Medvedev gained a new fan tonight - me haha

Kyrios has all of the talent you could want, but he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to take himself to the next level and be up there with the likes of Medvedev and Djokovic etc.

If he had the fight of Popyrin or De Minaur, he would be up there contending for Grand Slam titles.

I said he would have needed to play one of the best matches of his career tonight to win but he couldn’t deliver.

37235A9A B8C2 4040 AECC 79AAB81E680F
EE0D9A6E D675 4116 A680 5AF2A53CC48C

Attachments

• 6894B097-511C-45BD-830F-1C6560C4AA18.gif
    6894B097-511C-45BD-830F-1C6560C4AA18.gif
    181.5 KB · Views: 25
Kyrios has all of the talent you could want, but he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to take himself to the next level and be up there with the likes of Medvedev and Djokovic etc.

If he had the fight of Popyrin or De Minaur, he would be up there contending for Grand Slam titles.

I said he would have needed to play one of the best matches of his career tonight to win but he couldn’t deliver.
You are correct, he's a lazy shit and doesn't really have the drive to be successful. But I'll cut him a break this time as it was the first time he's played competitively in 18 months

Ash Barty playing today at 6.

I’m expecting her to win but hopefully she continues to be as ruthless as she has been the past couple of games. There’s been some big upsets so far with the womens 3rd and 6th seed being knocked out by players they should have beaten easily, so if Barty isn’t switched on she could face the same fate.

I’m looking forward to the game, though.

Ash Barty playing today at 6.

I’m expecting her to win but hopefully she continues to be as ruthless as she has been the past couple of games. There’s been some big upsets so far with the womens 3rd and 6th seed being knocked out by players they should have beaten easily, so if Barty isn’t switched on she could face the same fate.

I’m looking forward to the game, though.
She's playing at 7! Daylight savings forever!!!

Nadal playing in an about an hour. He will take on 28th seed Khachanov. Should be an easy win for him.

On Barty, Giorgi is giving her a bit more of a fight than the others.

She can’t afford to slip. Giorgi will make her pay.

My boy knows her as ‘Crash Farty” and loves her because I do.

I’m letting him stay up tonight like my mum used to with me.
Daughters are actually sitting through a tennis match for the first time. Mainly focusing on how pretty the girls are though lol

Kokkinakis and Kyrgios through to the next round after knocking out #1 seed Mektić and Pavić.

Big upset.

Oh my, I think I'm in love. shes hot af

Active Now

• Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.