TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Giorgi is Italian, they are all gorgeous.

Kokkinakis and Kyrgios through to the next round after knocking out #1 seed Mektić and Pavić.

Big upset.
It was a fun match. Really enjoying this entertaining tennis from Kyrgios and the crowd. But looks like their opponents don't agree lol

Nadal having a bit of trouble with some Karen on Rod Laver Arena 😏
78FBC167 E5C5 43EC 99C2 54B66A2DD886

Chris O’Connell and Alex De Minaur will be playing today.

O’Connell is taking on Maxime Cressy at 3PM AEST.

De Minaur will be taking on Pablo Andújar at 6PM AEST.

I like O’Connell’s chances if he can repeat his performance in the last round. But I fear this is where his singles tournament ends. If it is, it’s still a massive effort for him to have made it this far, knocking off the 13th seed Schwartzman along the way. Hopefully he can build on that and get better in the future.

De Minaur should win his match. He’s been ruthless so far. The last time these two played each other (which was in 2018), Agúlar won. De Minaur is a better player than he was back then, so hopefully he gets some payback.

In the women’s singles, Maddison Inglis is taking on Kaia Kanepi at 11:15 AEST.

If Inglis brings her A-game, it’s a winnable match for her. It’s going to be a tough one for her, though. Kanepi took down the #16 seed Angelique Kerber so she’s not going to make life easy for Inglis.

Hopefully it’s a good day for the Aussies in the singles and all of them make it through. But my gut tells me the only one making it through is De Minaur.

Hmm

Attachments

• Camila-Giorgi-called-lingerie-model.jpg
    Camila-Giorgi-called-lingerie-model.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 21
In the men’s doubles, Max Purcell and Matthew Ebden are taking on #4 seed Juan Sebastián Cabal and Robert Farah.

I don’t think they will win that one. It’s a close match so far with it being 3-2 in favour of Cabal and Farah.

I don’t think it will be long until they start running away with it.

Cabal and Farah take the first set 6-3.

They are applying the pressure to the Aussies now and it’s working for them. Ebden and Purcell just aren’t handling it all that well.

I think I’ve spoken too soon.

Purcell and Ebden have gone up a gear and are leading 3-1 in the second set.

Ebden and Purcell take the second set 6-3.

The Aussies have the momentum going into the last set. Game on!

Inglis doing really well in her match.

Leading 5-1 in the first set.

Inglis takes the first set 6-2.

She should win it but she also lead comfortably the other day and then faltered a bit.

Yeah I’m expecting her to hit the wall a bit as the match goes on.

So far so good, though. Just needs to maintain her composure and stick to what she’s been doing.

Damn that’s not a good start. She’s faltering a bit.

2-0 down in the second.

Kanepi really stepping up a gear here and Inglis is really struggling.

Kanepi will take this set.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.