Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now time for the doubles.

Come on Nick and The Kokk!

The crowd is going to be an absolute circus for the next match. Barty's win will have them even more hyped up than your usual Kygrios/Kokkinakis match.

I guess there's the chance the doubles could got 2-3 hours and the showpiece singles final doesn't start until 10.30.
Yeah ok that makes sense... you dont want the doubles to delay the main event, but l would've thought you have the doubles on at like 3:30 or something like that.

Two aussie teams in the doubles going at it... builds the feel good vibe in the crowd because an aussie will win it... then they have Ash to cheer on.

Why is the doubles on after Ash??

Does that happen ever??

Should've been doubles game leading into Ash playing the final

I’m pretty sure in previous years the doubles final was held before the men’s final and was on in the afternoon and not prime time.

Haha talking up the crowd reaction and like one person cheers.

Oh my gosh, get to the doubles already, this is so cringey

Seems like Ebden/Purcell just have the edge at the moment.

They are looking more likely.

Kyrgios/Kokkinakis with the chance to serve for the set!

Come on boys!

Kyrgios/Kokkinakis take the first set!

Oh stop it.

What a shot from Ebden.

I genuinely don't care who wins BUT I feel that if Kyrgios and Kokkinakis can win this whole thing, it might just spur them on to fulfil their undoubted singles potential too.

I genuinely don't care who wins BUT I feel that if Kyrgios and Kokkinakis can win this whole thing, it might just spur them on to fulfil their undoubted singles potential too.
Kyrgios will never fulfil his potential. He is a flog and will never get over himself enough to achieve what he could.

Kyrgios could have won grand slams years ago if he didn’t channel Darius Boyd’s last years into his attitude.

Kyrgios will never fulfil his potential. He is a flog and will never get over himself enough to achieve what he could.

I’m not just talking about him. Kokkinakis was a gun coming through until he was derailed by injuries.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.