• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I never said anything about having fun on court. I have issues with him throwing chairs on court during tantrums and yelling at umpires. Tanking matches, losing concentration during matches because of apparently a hot chick in the crowd and all of the other things I said previously. This is one of the first tournaments he hasn’t acted like a **** so well done Nick.

We won’t agree on this so let’s leave it there.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Three things you can be sure of:

1. Tennis organisers would say otherwise but they would love having Kyrgios at their event, he’s a walking promotion tool

2. Tennis umpires would hate being drawn to officiate one of his matches

3. Tennis fans will either love him or hate him, there would not be many in the middle ground

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Spoiled brat. Should have been backhanded years ago. Would have saved everyone a whole heap of trouble.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
I love his underarm serves. He should do it more often.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Traditions are exactly what makes it stiff. You can have traditions, but like, not having fun on the court, not wanting the crowd pumped into the match, it's just not tradition, it's a bunch of stiffs who don't like change.

Like the assholes who have a god at woman golfers for dressing like... woman.

He's calmed down considerably in the past 10 years, he's made many changes, he competes harder, and he's just won a Grand Slam. Not sure what else we ask of him.
So ash barty is a stiff? There's "having fun" and there's having no respect for your opponent. This isnt happy Gilmore. I'm sure you'd get the shits with this sense of entitlement and arrogance if your kid played an opponent like him in a sport or you came across someone acting This way in a workplace. It's a fucking joke.

I GUARANTEE you would hate him if he wasn't Aussie. What is it with Australians (I am one) and this NEED to love sports people simply because they are Australian. Uts great to have Aussies winning, but it doesn't mean you have to like any Aussie that is remotely strong in professional sport

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
jeez you would think that he is the first tennis player to be a dead shit the way some carry on.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'm definitely going for the Med tonight. I love the way he stopped Djokovic from getting to 21 and a grand slam year, and now it'll be great if he stops Nadal from getting to 21 too. I'd love to see all of them finish with 20, the debates would go on forever.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Out of interest why did you go for them over the other aussies?

They are a better team out of the two and they are a more exciting team to watch. They gel pretty well and as a result you get to see some great tennis.

They deserved it more. That’s why I was going for them.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
They are a better team out of the two and they are a more exciting team to watch. They gel pretty well and as a result you get to see some great tennis.

They deserved it more. That’s why I was going for them.
Thank you for your answer

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
COME ON NADAL!!! BEAT THIS WANKER!

completely agree ....

but there is a silver lining should the dickhead win. if Medvedev wins, then Novax will lose his #1 ranking unless he plays a tournament in the next 3 weeks

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Medvedev is going to win this.

Nadal just isn’t as clinical and ruthless as he was back when he was the world #1.

The injuries caught up to him.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.