Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Haha the feral ***** got kicked out.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I’m not just talking about him. Kokkinakis was a gun coming through until he was derailed by injuries.
He may be able to if he can not be infected by Nick’s undeserved ego.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Come on boys.

Serve it out here.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
YESSSSS!!

Kyrgios/Kokkinakis are Grand Slam winners!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So fucking happy that Ash Barty fulfilled her dream ... she absolutely deserves this championship.

what a dominant performance throughout this tournament ...

Standing Ovation Concert GIF by Summerfest

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Because 3 players out there were absolute nobodies for lots of us last night.

Nick is the reason plenty of punters would have watched the tennis at all.

I dunno why people hate him, they all seem a bit stiff.
That’s fair, I can’t stand him. I have played and followed tennis my whole life so I probably have a different view to others that aren’t into it but I find him embarrassing.

His antics and what I consider to be bad sportsmanship really grates on me. His stupid fucking under arm serves and the fact that he encourages his followers to act like a bunch of bogans ***** me off. The fact that I see kids that are coming through at my tennis club acting like him ***** me off too.

That’s just my view and I don’t care if you guys love him, I was just genuinely interested as to why.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
That’s fair, I can’t stand him. I have played and followed tennis my whole life so I probably have a different view to others that aren’t into it but I find him embarrassing.

His antics and what I consider to be bad sportsmanship really grates on me. His stupid fucking under arm serves and the fact that he encourages his followers to act like a bunch of bogans ***** me off. The fact that I see kids that are coming through at my tennis club acting like him ***** me off too.

That’s just my view and I don’t care if you guys love him, I was just genuinely interested as to why.

Yeah, that's the stiff attitude I mentioned for mine.

Not yourself, and not anyone here. But long time Tennis fans think Tennis is their sport, and that it should never change.

Personally, Collins acting like a twat when she was still down to me is a worse look. Nothing humble about screaming out about a won point when you're actually getting your ass handed to you.

I think the common complaint though, is Tennis fans don't want Bogans at their sport, and it's just never, ever going to happen when you throw some Aussies into the mix for anything sports related.

I also think it's unfair, those guys are just having a good time, and mostly doing the right thing in the stands, and I see no issue with backing someone most of the world hates.

Edit: Also, any player who riles up a Kiwi tennis player like he did. Fucking amazing.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah, that's the stiff attitude I mentioned for mine.

Not yourself, and not anyone here. But long time Tennis fans think Tennis is their sport, and that it should never change.

Personally, Collins acting like a twat when she was still down to me is a worse look. Nothing humble about screaming out about a won point when you're actually getting your ass handed to you.

I think the common complaint though, is Tennis fans don't want Bogans at their sport, and it's just never, ever going to happen when you throw some Aussies into the mix for anything sports related.

I also think it's unfair, those guys are just having a good time, and mostly doing the right thing in the stands, and I see no issue with backing someone most of the world hates.

Edit: Also, any player who riles up a Kiwi tennis player like he did. Fucking amazing.
I don’t think it is about being stiff, Tennis is built on traditions and guys like Kyrgios don’t give a **** about that and I don’t like that.

You see enough old blokes fall over trying to get to an underarm serve some teenager does trying to imitate Kyrgios you get a bit over it. Especially when that provision is in the rules for old people or ones with fucked shoulders to still be able to play the game, not peak physical athletes that use loop holes for cheap points.

I have no issue with players cheering or screaming when they win a point, Kyrgios does way more than that. This comp was the most tame he has been.

That’s awesome that people back him, I won’t but I’m sure he will get over it.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don’t think it is about being stiff, Tennis is built on traditions and guys like Kyrgios don’t give a **** about that and I don’t like that.

You see enough old blokes fall over trying to get to an underarm serve some teenager does trying to imitate Kyrgios you get a bit over it. Especially when that provision is in the rules for old people or ones with fucked shoulders to still be able to play the game, not peak physical athletes that use loop holes for cheap points.

I have no issue with players cheering or screaming when they win a point, Kyrgios does way more than that. This comp was the most tame he has been.

That’s awesome that people back him, I won’t but I’m sure he will get over it.

Traditions are exactly what makes it stiff. You can have traditions, but like, not having fun on the court, not wanting the crowd pumped into the match, it's just not tradition, it's a bunch of stiffs who don't like change.

Like the assholes who have a god at woman golfers for dressing like... woman.

He's calmed down considerably in the past 10 years, he's made many changes, he competes harder, and he's just won a Grand Slam. Not sure what else we ask of him.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.