TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm definitely going for the Med tonight. I love the way he stopped Djokovic from getting to 21 and a grand slam year, and now it'll be great if he stops Nadal from getting to 21 too. I'd love to see all of them finish with 20, the debates would go on forever.

Sadly Novak’s age suggests he’ll most definitely get to 22 unless he’s permanently banned from the French and Aus Opens forever

Losing that game is going to hurt Rafa.

That should have been set for Rafa, but crucial errors cost him and Medvedev breaks again.

I think Medvedev will win this in straight sets.

Even if Rafa does manage to win this set, which I don’t think he will, it’s definitely not going further than a fourth.

Rafa gets a bit of a second win and takes the third set.

I still think Medvedev will take it in the fourth.

Medvedev might be about ready to implode here, he needs more pickle juice, he's pretty clearly running out of juice at present.

This is not Fed v Nadal Wimbledon in their hey day...but its up there in class with some of the best, worthy of five sets.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.