TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Australia is due another good mens tennis player - Kyrgios is too mentally weak, Tomic is just a failure, De Minaur just seems...alright, I guess.
Haven't seen this guy play, but hopefully you are onto something and he's our next big hope.

He just needs consistency AND he's very likeable for once.

I love De Minaur but he's just outgunned by bigger, stronger opponents. He has to work so hard for every point. Won't write him off because he has his head screwed on right but it won't be easy for him.

Last edited:
I love De Minaur but he's just outgunned by bigger, stronger opponents. He has to work so hard for every point. Won't write him off because he has his head screwed on right but it won't be easy for him.

He is basically Hewett.

Ash Barty first Aussie female into the Wimbledon final in 32 years! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Was a hell of a match too. That last point was a little... chokey though.

Was a hell of a match too. That last point was a little... chokey though.

Totally understandable though. The way she fought back and then rushed to 6-0 in the tie breaker was just beautiful violence really, blew her off the court.

Barty is so good, it is really nice to have an Australian player fulfilling their potential while being a decent person.

Totally understandable though. The way she fought back and then rushed to 6-0 in the tie breaker was just beautiful violence really, blew her off the court.

I have to be honest. It was happening so quick, my very tired and high brain was a good halfway through before I thought "Wait... I need to pay far more attention here, this is pretty crazy" 😂

Barty is so good, it is really nice to have an Australian player fulfilling their potential while being a decent person.

Kyrgios is getting better and better in this regard too really. I think he'll always have a few dumb outbursts in him, but it's been really awesome to see how far he's come from the absolute cockhead he was, just a few years ago.

Also the complete turn around from, faking injuries to pushing on through them is awesome too.

I still remember meeting Barty's aunt and her brother in law (and also her mum briefly) on my very first placement at uni, they all work together. Her aunt especially was fantastic, I've been a fan since, glad she's playing well.

Kyrgios is getting better and better in this regard too really. I think he'll always have a few dumb outbursts in him, but it's been really awesome to see how far he's come from the absolute cockhead he was, just a few years ago.

Also the complete turn around from, faking injuries to pushing on through them is awesome too.
I don’t know man I reckon he is still a cockhead, he just hasn’t been a dick for a while. It will happen again, I guarantee it. He is a flog and his stupid under-arm serves are the worst thing in tennis.

I don’t know man I reckon he is still a cockhead, he just hasn’t been a dick for a while. It will happen again, I guarantee it. He is a flog and his stupid under-arm serves are the worst thing in tennis.
The fact that he won’t play for an Olympic gold medal for Australia if no one is there to cheer him on or if he can’t get out and about to see other athletes says it all. He is a self centered flog.

The fact that he won’t play for an Olympic gold medal for Australia if no one is there to cheer him on or if he can’t get out and about to see other athletes says it all. He is a self centered flog.

What a load of shit. Anyone who doesn't want to travel at the moment is fine. And he's fucking injured!

Speaking of men’s tennis, Djoker into the final. He has a very real possibility of pulling off the calendar grand slam AND winning an Olympic gold medal all in the same year, I can’t see anyone stopping him either.

Speaking of men’s tennis, Djoker into the final. He has a very real possibility of pulling off the calendar grand slam AND winning an Olympic gold medal all in the same year, I can’t see anyone stopping him either.
He’s too good, I love watching him play. I hope he gets the gold and the calendar grand slam, he deserves it.

What a load of shit. Anyone who doesn't want to travel at the moment is fine. And he's fucking injured!
He is in the Bahamas now so it doesn’t seem like he has a problem with traveling. He is injured but not seriously and he specifically said that the idea of playing without crowds didn’t sit right with him. Why would he give that as his first reason even before mentioning his injury if it wasn’t the main factor. You are the one talking shit as usual.

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • cento
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gympie devil
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • Brocko
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
  • Manifesto
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.