TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
McEnroe. Had the most talent and was the most exciting to watch. Must admit Fed, Dok, Rafa are all brilliant. Quite a few to choose from. Imagine having them all playing at the same time and same age, say 25. Borg, Connors, Becker, Macca, and not forgetting Lendl. Quite a few others to round out the 30 greatest. ****, that'd make the tennis the greatest sporting spectacle ever.
Huge, you are an intelligent man, transport Federer, Nadal and the Joker back in time and have them play Rod Laver and Roy Emmerson on grass with the same racquets Rocket and Roy used and they will get pumped, vice versa Rocket and Roy forward in time using the racquets of today and they probably wouldn't beat a top 100 player, comparison of different eras is pointless, Laver, Hoad, Anderson, Emmerson were the greatest players of their era, same as Nadal, Federer and the Joker in their era, all you can compare from different eras is red wine, sharp cheese,, and vaginas , they all taste great no matter what era they are from

Huge, you are an intelligent man, transport Federer, Nadal and the Joker back in time and have them play Rod Laver and Roy Emmerson on grass with the same racquets Rocket and Roy used and they will get pumped, vice versa Rocket and Roy forward in time using the racquets of today and they probably wouldn't beat a top 100 player, comparison of different eras is pointless, Laver, Hoad, Anderson, Emmerson were the greatest players of their era, same as Nadal, Federer and the Joker in their era, all you can compare from different eras is red wine, sharp cheese,, and vaginas , they all taste great no matter what era they are from
🤣👍
Tend to agree. It's probably correct that no matter the era the cream rises and comparison is simply a pleasant mind wander. I can't help but feel that McEnroe could have played in any era such was the ferocity of his determination.

Your last line was gold🍷🧀and 🥠🥠🥠🥠

🤣👍
Tend to agree. It's probably correct that no matter the era the cream rises and comparison is simply a pleasant mind wander. I can't help but feel that McEnroe could have played in any era such was the ferocity of his determination.

Your last line was gold🍷🧀and 🥠🥠🥠🥠
Agree 100% on John McEnroe

Mark phillipouses all day. Remember that finals game in the 90’s where he pumped Sampras at the Australian open? Plus he dated Paris Hilton! A true champion.

I've gotta say, watching Djokovic play is like watching your self made computer game character set to the top stat in everything and never misses anything. It is freakish.

I've gotta say, watching Djokovic play is like watching your self made computer game character set to the top stat in everything and never misses anything. It is freakish.
Yeah man he is my favourite player, you shouldn’t be able to play the way he does.

Camila Giorgi - she's about to lose but goodness me, what a stunner!

This match between Halep and Tomljanovic has been absolute top shelf. I have no idea how Tomljanovic is not a top ten player, she has every weapon in the book.

Man, Kyrgios is so unlikeable but far out he is something special when he gets going, reminds me so much of Safin in his prime when he gets going.

McEnroe. Had the most talent and was the most exciting to watch. Must admit Fed, Dok, Rafa are all brilliant. Quite a few to choose from. Imagine having them all playing at the same time and same age, say 25. Borg, Connors, Becker, Macca, and not forgetting Lendl. Quite a few others to round out the 30 greatest. ****, that'd make the tennis the greatest sporting spectacle ever.
Add Stefan Edberg, Sampras and Aggasi to that list.
Graf, Seles and Navratalova for the women.

Edberg was far and away the best for a good stretch before the American big guns came onto the scene.
Would love to see prime Edberg v prime Federer.

Used to be some real characters in that Era as well, like Henri Leconte.
Now we have absolute tools like Tomic.

Last edited:
Add Stefan Edberg, Sampras and Aggasi to that list.
Graf, Seles and Navratalova for the women.

Edberg was far and away the best for a good stretch before the American big guns came onto the scene.
Would love to see prime Edberg v prime Federer.

Used to be some real characters in that Era as well, like Henri Leconte.
Now we have absolute tools like Tomic.
Yes, I did forget Edberg and he was a gun for sure. So many, Mats Willander?

Man, Kyrgios is so unlikeable but far out he is something special when he gets going, reminds me so much of Safin in his prime when he gets going.

The only thing stopping Kyrgios from being up there with the greats when his career is over is himself. His attitude.

He has all the talent you could possibly want, all the weapons you could want, but when it comes to the mental side of things, he lets himself down.

If he had the same mental attitude and determination as any of the big three, he would be just about unstoppable.

It’s quite a shame really. The potential he has is ridiculous.

The only thing stopping Kyrgios from being up there with the greats when his career is over is himself. His attitude.

He has all the talent you could possibly want, all the weapons you could want, but when it comes to the mental side of things, he lets himself down.

If he had the same mental attitude and determination as any of the big three, he would be just about unstoppable.

It’s quite a shame really. The potential he has is ridiculous.

Totally agree. The way he flicked a switch last night down match point was phenomenal. He just blew that poor bloke off the court.

Enjoying the true Aussie spirit on show so far. Real gutsy playing from the Aussies minus Tomic. C'mon kokkanikis

Enjoying the true Aussie spirit on show so far. Real gutsy playing from the Aussies minus Tomic. C'mon kokkanikis

Truly hope he gets up here. I had massive hopes for Popyrin too but he just needs more time and experience I think.

I really like Kokkinakis, he has so much heart and a lot of talent too.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Swordfish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.