TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Totally agree....if he cut the shit out of his game and totally committed ......he could go all the way to the top and stay there.

His serve when on, is literally unplayable.

Totally agree....if he cut the shit out of his game and totally committed ......he could go all the way to the top and stay there.

His serve when on, is literally unplayable.

He also has the ability to not be overawed by big moments, this is important the higher he rises.

Kyrgios taking on Medvedev in the US Open Round of 16 match on Monday.

If he can win that, I fancy his chances of winning it with Djokovic not competing.

de Minaur knocked out. The kid has potential, but he's struggling.

Kyrgios taking on Medvedev in the US Open Round of 16 match on Monday.

If he can win that, I fancy his chances of winning it with Djokovic not competing.

de Minaur knocked out. The kid has potential, but he's struggling.

I have been saying it for a long time, de Minaur doesn't have enough potential, he doesn't have weapons.

I have been saying it for a long time, de Minaur doesn't have enough potential, he doesn't have weapons.
I think he is at his peak now. 10-20 ranking might be where he will ever get to. Just does have that extra step to make it higher against the top 10

I'm on the road, appreciate updates 👍

Sorry I got busy with work, how dare that happen! Anywho, yeah she blew her opponent away in the second set. She's also got to be one of the favourites now. Exciting to have a strong male and female tennis player for now.

Sorry I got busy with work, how dare that happen! Anywho, yeah she blew her opponent away in the second set. She's also got to be one of the favourites now. Exciting to have a strong male and female tennis player for now.
Agreed, I haven't really been into tennis for years.
It's fun watching atm though.

Suck it Medvedev.

LET'S GO KYRGIOS!

He's playing #27 seed Khachanov in the QF. That's a very winnable game for him. He's got himself in a good position to win this.

It's gonna get spicy.

Fb3DCMWaMAAkmnF

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scdeac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.