TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kyrgios has become the first Aussie since Pat Cash in '87 to beat the Word #1 twice in a year.

I think as long as Nick doesn't get injured he will make the final at the minimum as he has the easy run on his side of the draw with Nadal, and Alcaraz on the otherside, He is looking good in doubles too, if he does the double it will be the first time someone has done it in 26 years.

The way he has played in the hard court season after Wimbledon this was always on the cards, the only thing stopping him from picking up masters earlier was the fact he was doing too much tennis, the break he had before the US open has brought him back to the level that is blowing everyone away again.

Nadal just lost, don't think there is another player left that can beat Nick now.

Hopefully Nick doesn’t get carried away now, that will be a genuine concern but he seems he’s got himself into a good place mentally this year. Everyone left in the draw will be eyeing him and knowing he has the weapons to beat anyone. Him and Alcaraz will be a good final.

Special K's just lost in doubles so Nick can focus on Singles now.

Nicks match is going 5 sets was looking very stiff early on had some leg issue but as the game has gone on he has looked better, just won the last set in a tie breaker, the other guy can serve just as good as he can so there hasn't been many rallys.

We’re going to a fifth set, this match is epic. They are hammering each other.

Can't watch this as I'm at work. But I still feel Nick has played too much tennis the last few months and it's got to have taken a toll

yeah he lost the other guy was playing nuts, with basically no errors on his serve.

It feels like men's tennis is pretty balanced now that Fed and Nadal are either retired or close to retiring and Novak is not playing. There are some good tennis players but none anywhere near the level of the big 3, so you never really know what you'll get.

It feels like men's tennis is pretty balanced now that Fed and Nadal are either retired or close to retiring and Novak is not playing. There are some good tennis players but none anywhere near the level of the big 3, so you never really know what you'll get.
Alcaraz is going to be the next big thing and well clear of most the other emerging guys. Seriously good for his age.

Can't watch this as I'm at work. But I still feel Nick has played too much tennis the last few months and it's got to have taken a toll
Lol......he lost the plot after losing. 🤣🤣

One of the all-time great dummy spits, even for tennis !!!

He has no shame..... 😞

Emotionally devastated during his after match interview....😁

3851C126 C6B9 4B76 8BF8 26E339A78C1A

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • cento
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The Don
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.