TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same, I think his whole thing of crying when he won majors put me off him at the start, along with starting to win everything making it a bit boring.

Then as I aged I really started to appreciate him and his ability

I was the same. Early on I couldn't stand him, and he kept bloody winning everything! Annoying bastard haha.

I think he matured a lot after those first few years of success.

What a player he was. Incredible technique and elegance across the court. He was a joy to watch.

A one-handed backhand too - as someone who is also a one-handed backhander, I used to love watching Fed sizzle one down the line, or back across court when some numpty would try and rush into the net to jam him.

De Minaur finally beats a top 5 opponent, beating Medvedev in the Paris Masters. It was his 19th match against a top 5 opponent and his 5th match against Medvedev.

Medvedev was pissed.. Smashed his racquet at the end of the match.

De Minaur will take on #16 seed Frances Tiafoe in the Round of 16. If he wins, he will reclaim the Australia #1 spot from Nick Kyrgios.

De Minaur finally beats a top 5 opponent, beating Medvedev in the Paris Masters. It was his 19th match against a top 5 opponent and his 5th match against Medvedev.

Medvedev was pissed.. Smashed his racquet at the end of the match.

De Minaur will take on #16 seed Frances Tiafoe in the Round of 16. If he wins, he will reclaim the Australia #1 spot from Nick Kyrgios.

Good on him, I didn't think he had it in him but there we go. Medvedev is a gun, so that is a big scalp.

Even if he gets the Aussie number 1 though, it is in this case really irrelevant, Kyrgios is the clear better player.

Australia go up a break in the third set of the deciding doubles against Croatia. Two games away from the final, can they hold on?

de Minaur won his first round match in straight sets against Yu Hsiou Hsu.

Kokkinakis currently playing Fabio Fognini and is up 3-1 in the first set.

Several other Aussies playing at the moment, as well. Popyrin, Purcell, Vukic, O'Connell.

O'Connell just lost the third set and is down 2-1. Purcell is 1-1 in his match and tied at 2 games all in the third.

Popyrin down 4-3 in the first set. Vukic tied at 3-3 in the first.

Kokkinakis with the double break and is now serving for the first set.

And he takes the first set 6-1.

Fognini is just not in this match at the moment. He hasn't turned up.

And we're going to a fifth set. Popyrin has had his chances, regardless of the result, pushing the world no.8 this far is impressive.

WHAT A SHOT!!!!! COME ON!! I always thought this kid would make it to top ten level and it just hasn't happened, now is his chance to announce himself, albeit it delayed. Bring it home.

Popyrin didn’t have a negative moment in that fifth set, which is remarkable for an underdog in a situation like that and a great quality for any sportsperson to have.. So often you see players, especially in tennis, get tight when the finish line is in sight against a big opponent.. Popyrin played like he was completely oblivious to the scoreboard and the situation 👏👏

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.