TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no he got angry after losing, so what?

He realises how he wouldn't of got an easier run had he won for a grand slam.

Oh no he got angry after losing, so what?

He realises how he wouldn't of got an easier run had he won for a grand slam.
i’d award you a point if you could show me a similar example of this happening in other sports. See there’s this thing called humility……

relevant sports btw.. boxing not included.

i’d award you a point if you could show me a similar example of this happening in other sports. See there’s this thing called humility……

relevant sports btw.. boxing not included.
Why does it matter?

he got Angry at himself and used something to vent frustration, you talk like he attacked someone.

It's not as bad as say a biff at the end of a game in Footy.

Why does it matter?

he got Angry at himself and used something to vent frustration, you talk like he attacked someone.

It's not as bad as say a biff at the end of a game in Footy.
In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter, I’d hate to think that anyone believed for a second what Kyrgios did matters. He’s a showpony, that’s all.

bet those racquets were worth 500 a piece. I’d get more satisfaction out of giving them to a couple of kids in the audience than destroying them.

in my experience people who are predispositioned to destroy inanimate objects like tennis racquets in a public display of “rage” fall into the category of wannabe tough guy.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter, I’d hate to think that anyone believed for a second what Kyrgios did matters. He’s a showpony, that’s all.

bet those racquets were worth 500 a piece. I’d get more satisfaction out of giving them to a couple of kids in the audience than destroying them.

in my experience people who are predispositioned to destroy inanimate objects like tennis racquets in a public display of “rage” fall into the category of wannabe tough guy.
He shouldn't have done it but there's no point taking some more of moral high ground on it either.. He has no obligation to act how we think he should act in that scenario and if he wants to show emotion then I think the game is better for it. He'll get fined or whatever and he will cop that.

If the guy had a mental break down and just started crying on the side of the court we'd all be trying to show our support for him. For all we know the racquet smashing is a cry for help and something he's working through.

Ultimately, he's a competitor. That part of him that built up the frustration to smash the racquets is the same part of him that has driven him to the elite level of tennis. If his antics are not for you then don't watch him play, simple.

He shouldn't have done it but there's no point taking some more of moral high ground on it either.. He has no obligation to act how we think he should act in that scenario and if he wants to show emotion then I think the game is better for it. He'll get fined or whatever and he will cop that.

If the guy had a mental break down and just started crying on the side of the court we'd all be trying to show our support for him. For all we know the racquet smashing is a cry for help and something he's working through.

Ultimately, he's a competitor. That part of him that built up the frustration to smash the racquets is the same part of him that has driven him to the elite level of tennis. If his antics are not for you then don't watch him play, simple.
I

It’s not like he’s intimidating to me in the way you are suggesting at all. I feel no need to not watch him, much in the same way if a train crash happened right in front of you then you probably wouldn’t look away yourself.

a few more backhand lessons in his youth would have served him well, he might have turned out a real winner, someone Australia could be proud of.

I

It’s not like he’s intimidating to me in the way you are suggesting at all. I feel no need to not watch him, much in the same way if a train crash happened right in front of you then you probably wouldn’t look away yourself.

a few more backhand lessons in his youth would have served him well, he might have turned out a real winner, someone Australia could be proud of.
Sorry I didn't mean you directly, was more so to those that get upset with how he behaves.

Regardless of how anyone wants to spin it he is a winner. Made it to the top level of his chosen discipline, is making millions, can do as he pleases and is set for life. Most people can only dream of having half his success and opportunities.

Sorry I didn't mean you directly, was more so to those that get upset with how he behaves.

Regardless of how anyone wants to spin it he is a winner. Made it to the top level of his chosen discipline, is making millions, can do as he pleases and is set for life. Most people can only dream of having half his success and opportunities.
He is a miserable prick who must be the height of embarrassment to anyone who associates himself with them.I personally would be ashamed if I had to admit I was either a relative or friend of his. A young Jarryd Hayne imo.

Act like a fuckwit and you should expect to get called out for it......

Roger Federer has announced his retirement after next week's Laver Cup.

A bloody good career. I've very much enjoyed watching him play. That '08 Wimbledon final against Nadal will always be at the top of the list of my favourite matches of all time. That was as good as it gets.

End of an era. Watched tennis casually before fed but he made me pay close attention. Probably no longer the outright goat but probably the peoples goat and that will be hard to surpass.

Roger Federer has announced his retirement after next week's Laver Cup.

A bloody good career. I've very much enjoyed watching him play. That '08 Wimbledon final against Nadal will always be at the top of the list of my favourite matches of all time. That was as good as it gets.

Totally agree, that final was perfection. Barely a mistake between them. Brute force v elegance, left v right, two legends at their absolute best. Nothing will beat that match.

I remember cheering against Federer when he first started dominating, then after a while I just started cheering for him. Still the GOAT for mine.

I remember cheering against Federer when he first started dominating, then after a while I just started cheering for him. Still the GOAT for mine.

Same, I think his whole thing of crying when he won majors put me off him at the start, along with starting to win everything making it a bit boring.

Then as I aged I really started to appreciate him and his ability

It was the coffee ads that really told me he was a wanker.

4296D50C ABA0 4FB2 A4AC E81BBDED1482

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.