Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kokk needed to win it there.

Murray wins it from here.

Was an extremely high quality game. It will be such a shame if Kokkinakis never fulfils his potential which at his age now, is a real possibility sadly due to injuries. I've always felt there is a lot of Djoker about the way he plays.

2 match points..

Medvedev still alive..

He's done it.

Korda has knocked out Medvedev in straight sets. Well done, lad.

Lol it's like your fifa world cup commentary curse.

Almost jinxed Korda against Medvedev, as well.

Not finishing off Murray in the third set when he was up 5-2 and serving for the match did the damage. Murray came back strong and Kokk was never really able to regain control. He was always just hanging in there.

I'm so happy, Medvedev's a wanker.
Completely lost me as a player when he had a massive winge when he played Nick about the crowd not being on his side, like your literally playing in Australia toughen up.

de Minaur through to the Round of 16 beating Bonzi in straight sets, he'll play the winner out of Djokovic and Dimitrov.

Popyrin up next taking on Shelton.

Someone's fainted in the crowd.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more. The amount of people drinking at these games, add in the summer heat, it's a recipe for disaster.

Shelton in control of this match at the moment.

5-2 up. He'll take the first set.

No surprise to see Popyrin lose to Shelton. Once Shelton settled into the match, he was just too powerful for Popyrin to handle. That serve and forehand..

de Minaur will take on Djokovic in the Round of 16. I can't see a win for him, not against Djokovic.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.