TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get the feeling we're going to be seeing a Djokovic vs Tsitsipas final.

I get the feeling we're going to be seeing a Djokovic vs Tsitsipas final.

And that's exactly what happens.

Djokovic will win his 10th Australian Open title. He's yet to lose a final.

Credit to Jason Kubler and Rinky Hijikata on becoming the new Aus Open double's champs.

Two years in a row the Aussies have won it.

What a way to win the match, as well.

Wow, Djoker goes to top spot on career slams. Given Nadal is basically done and Federer is officially done, this could well be his best ever chance of getting the year Grand Slam and really, if he does it, that would stamp him as undisputed greatest of all time and regardless of how one feels about the bloke, he already is.

BWow, Djoker goes to top spot on career slams. Given Nadal is basically done and Federer is officially done, this could well be his best ever chance of getting the year Grand Slam and really, if he does it, that would stamp him as undisputed greatest of all time and regardless of how one feels about the bloke, he already is.
Get Out Of Here GIF by Basketball Madness

Wow, Djoker goes to top spot on career slams. Given Nadal is basically done and Federer is officially done, this could well be his best ever chance of getting the year Grand Slam and really, if he does it, that would stamp him as undisputed greatest of all time and regardless of how one feels about the bloke, he already is.
Nope... cannot agree with that at all.

Rafa and Federer effectively spent their careers taking titles off each other, whereas Novak has picked up the majority of his when those two were getting beyond their best.

If Rafa or Federer had their career without the other they would be miles ahead in the titles race. Would love to see stats of how many titles they took off each other, because every tournament seemed to be a Federer vs Rafa final.

Novak's first year of domination was 2011 when Federer had turned 30 and Rafa was starting to pick up his injuries.

Rafa and Novak are the same age, and before his injuries when both of them were in their prime, Rafa and Federer were the clear two best... and Novak could barely compete against them.

Prior to 2011 Novak had 1 title (in 2008), Rafa already had 9 (at the same age) and Federer had 16

Novak is the best of the rest, which is fine, but Rafa and Federer are the only ones in the debate for GOAT.

To me it's Federer GOAT... Rafa greatest clay court player ever and 2nd best of all time... Novak best of the rest

Nope... cannot agree with that at all.

Rafa and Federer effectively spent their careers taking titles off each other, whereas Novak has picked up the majority of his when those two were getting beyond their best.

If Rafa or Federer had their career without the other they would be miles ahead in the titles race. Would love to see stats of how many titles they took off each other, because every tournament seemed to be a Federer vs Rafa final.

Novak's first year of domination was 2011 when Federer had turned 30 and Rafa was starting to pick up his injuries.

Rafa and Novak are the same age, and before his injuries when both of them were in their prime, Rafa and Federer were the clear two best... and Novak could barely compete against them.

Prior to 2011 Novak had 1 title (in 2008), Rafa already had 9 (at the same age) and Federer had 16

Novak is the best of the rest, which is fine, but Rafa and Federer are the only ones in the debate for GOAT.

To me it's Federer GOAT... Rafa greatest clay court player ever and 2nd best of all time... Novak best of the rest

View attachment 22604

7 of those 9 were the French Open.

Federer's peak was untouchable, outside Clay where Rafa would beat him he couldn't be touched elsewhere.

By the time Federer lost a bit of ability Djoker came in, Rafa got alot better at the non Clay events at the same time.

I think Djoker is the best overall because he has managed to keep his peak ability for a longer period than Federer, but Federer at his peak is another level even if it was shorter.

Rafa is the best ever at Clay but a level below those two in everything else.

I am on record as saying THAT final between Fed and Nadal is the best game I’ve tennis that will ever happen. I also don’t like Djoker but I respect his longevity, even in the same era as Fed and Nadal makes him the best. He beat both multiple times on multiple surfaces.

I am on record as saying THAT final between Fed and Nadal is the best game I’ve tennis that will ever happen. I also don’t like Djoker but I respect his longevity, even in the same era as Fed and Nadal makes him the best. He beat both multiple times on multiple surfaces.
It's basically the peak tennis vs peak career argument on who is the Goat, Federer's Peak was the peak of any Tennis ability we have ever seen, but Djokers career is the peak overall.

Federer was on another planet at his peak but didn't handle his 30s as well as Rafa and Djoker.

it's hard to say who is the Goat simply because Federer's peak was soo insane even if it was short.

Got multi winnings burning a hole in my pocket and thinking of putting it all on Joker at $1.50 or Joker in 3 at $3.60. Whats everyone reckon for the final?

Tell you what, this Spanish kid might rack up a few titles over the next couple of years unless another future superstar appears from nowhere.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • ezpz
  • Mustafur
  • broncs30
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.