TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So potentially may have a guaranteed first time slam winner if Zverev gets up over Medvedev. I am happy to see Sinner make a final too, that kid is immensely talented.
**** I hope it's not Medvedev... I might hate him more than Djoker

This match could go a while..

Zverev probably needed to wrap it up in 3 as he looks pretty tired.

Medvedev will just keep grinding and grinding.

So we're going to see a new winner of the Australia Open for the first time since 2014 when Wawrinka beat Nadal.

That was a great match. I like watching Medvedev, he's a talent. He's like the Russian version of Kyrgios too, enjoying his rivalries with Tsitsipas and Zverev. Speaking of Kyrgios, I hope he comes back strong too. He could really win a Slam at his best with Djokovic nearing retirement.

Medvedev's defence is just outrageous. He makes people play so many extra shots, wears them into the ground.

So many times Zverev missed the volley or put away shot just because Med consistently made him play extra shots.

Med just seems to be on one tonight. Sinner a bit off his game, but Medvedev is just playing incredibly.

We have a bloody good match here.

Come on Sinner.

That should have been 4th set for Sinner there.

Two bad shots costing him points that would have won the set.

Sinner takes the 4th set!

We're going the length!

Active Now

• Tmac
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.