OFFICIAL Tesi Niu released by Broncos

Good luck to him, I know I've been pretty vocal about him not being good enough but I hope he does well and carves out a nice career for himself, as long as he shits the bed everytime he plays us.

You know that isn't going to happen. Every time a former Broncos plays us, they play like all time greats.

You know that isn't going to happen. Every time a former Broncos plays us, they play like all time greats.

Especially after the media chip in

"Former Broncos star out for redemption", when really he was shit and never took his opportunities when they were given to him

Zero Tackle reporting that Papenheuzen is struggling to be fit for round 1 and there are rumours he might need to go under the knife again. I'm surprised actually that the Storm haven't gone for Tesi. Their options last year were awful other than Munster obviously but they don't have much depth at all this year in their spine. Paps is regularly injured, so getting a cheap, semi-competent back up would make a lot of sense.

Zero Tackle reporting that Papenheuzen is struggling to be fit for round 1 and there are rumours he might need to go under the knife again. I'm surprised actually that the Storm haven't gone for Tesi. Their options last year were awful other than Munster obviously but they don't have much depth at all this year in their spine. Paps is regularly injured, so getting a cheap, semi-competent back up would make a lot of sense.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Paps was off to the USA like Latrell last year

I couldn't imagine fracturing your patella would be a simple off-season injury, you'd almost rather do your ACL

They already have Nick Meany as a backup there. Nick played Center & Wing at times in 2022 because they had some injuries to their outside backs and that was when they played Munster at Fullback. If Ryan is still recovering & if their outside backs are at full strength, then Nick would be their 1 I reckon.

FLASHBACK FUNNIES

Walters (from November):

“That’s not something (Tesi leaving) we want to happen. We’ve got a lot of faith and belief in Tesi. He had a good season under some trying circumstances with his personal life. I thought he played some really good football at different stages. Tesi is finished with the World Cup now and will get back to Australia and in here. We will start putting the work into him to be a fullback for us."​
“We haven’t heard anything from Tesi at this stage. We expect there to be a lot of competition for spots next year. That’s what strong clubs provide, good competition among the players. We’ve got Tesi and Reece going for the fullback spot and Herbie has an eye on it as well. Then we’ve got Selwyn Cobbo, who I believe long-term will be a great fullback. We’ve got good competition for spots, which is what we need to keep the competitive spirit among the playing group.”​

Yeah, you really nailed Kev there. Moderately talking up a fringe first grade player still on our books at the time. What a galoot.

Some of the things said to suggest Kevvie has made a fool of himself is a bit of a stretch, every coach in any sport who has any intention on having strong relationships with his players will never throw them under the bus and leak something that the player or manager hasn't already leaked. He does make a fool of himself but not in regards to how he talks about his players and if they're coming or going.

I know we all want the goss and we want to hear it from the head coach as there would be no better source but that's no way to treat your players.

Getting closer and closer to the dream of Herbie wearing the 1.

Also Kevie can talk someone up, want to keep them and simultaneously release them if they ask for it because it's better for their long term development or opportunities.

Getting closer and closer to the dream of Herbie wearing the 1.

Also Kevie can talk someone up, want to keep them and simultaneously release them if they ask for it because it's better for their long term development or opportunities.
I heard/saw him in a recent interview - last couple of weeks - reiterate that Tesi is staying but I can't find it.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.