Test Selections? (Gasnier)

Coxy said:
Isn't it amazing the decline of Anthony Watmough?
12 months ago you would've thought he'd be a CERTAINTY to make an Australian squad. Then he has the mother of all shockers in the Grand Final and he's a forgotten man.

He has also spent a bit of time on the sidelines this season, which didnt help his rep cause.

I also believe he is still playing with an ankle injury, because in just about every game since his comeback about a month ago, he gets up out of a tackle limping. eusa_think

It's not just the GF performance of Watmough though - he's not playing anywhere near as consistently this year. A lot of that could also be put down to injury, but it's also made even more evident considering the 2008 form of guys like Laffranchi.

Also, look at Hoffman - pretty much a walk-up to any rep side for the past two seasons. He's been cod ordinary of late.

I reckon the NSW selectors will guarantee Gallen for Harrison is in the side if fit.

ethos said:
01. Hunt
02. Folau
03. Inglis
04. Hodges
05. Hayne
06. Lockyer
07. Thurston
08. Price
09. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Harrison (bit of a bolter but he was dynamic in Origin)
12. Laffranchi
13. Bird

14. Slater
15. Kite
16. Myles
17. An inform backrower, Glenn Stewart maybe?

I love that team, but I would consider Tate for Hayne and Gidley for Slater.

Hammo said:
1. Slater
2. Hayne
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Falou
6. Lockyer (if fit)
7. Thurston

You heard it from me first; Hunt will not be the first choice fullback.

Agree Hammo, especially if, as expected, Melbourne make the Grand Final. Slater will get it unless he's injured.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • thenry
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.