Test Series vs KIWIS

Well done to NZ.

Australia are officially the s**ts.

As much as I hate to lose, a win would have glossed over the teams batting issues.

We keep losing the big moments. The collapse and the consistency in which we do it is dreadful

It's true, heads must roll from this one. If we won the team would have been safe except for Hughes.

We keep losing the big moments. The collapse and the consistency in which we do it is dreadful

There were a few articles highlighting the collapses. Still cant believe Haddin tho. Compare how he got out to the style of Lyon, he just tried to hit the cover off it and Lyon let the ball come to him. FFS a number 11 batted better then him.

We won't see many head rolls purely because we have so many injuries.

Its more the bowlers that are injured and I can live with an injured Johnston, and given the form of the kids the loss of Harris isnt the end of the world.

Watson and Marsh must stay injury free. Hussey had a bad series after destroying SL, hopefully he bounces back.

I thought Bracewll deserved MoM

Bracewell should have been MOM but the Aussie public pick the MOM and the Aussie public are largely ######ed except for me of course.

Yep he won the game almost single handedly for them

A real shame to have lost that one but as said above, it might open the eyes as to the cleanout that is desperately needed.

The shot that Ponting played to get out can be seen at your local under 12's match. He's gotta go.

Haddin is just the master at throwing his wicket away when the team needs him to stay in. Plus he is a terrible wicket keeper. He's gotta go.

Hussey has peaked and only gets back to his best in patches. He'll have 1 or 2 good series, then around 3 or 4 bad series. Probably doesn't deserve the axe yet but he has to be on notice. In fairness the ball he got out to today was a beauty.

Hughes obviously has to go.

Clarke still can't cope with a lot of pressure with bat in hand. If he comes in after 2 quick wickets he often follows not long after.

Let's just change things up altogether

Warner
Marsh
Khawaja
Clarke
Hussey
Watson
Paine/Wade/not Haddin
Siddle
Pattinson
Cummins
Lyon

I don't ever want to see Clarke bat at 4 in test matches. For whatever reason he just can't make runs there.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Tmac
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.