Test Series vs KIWIS

Anyone else think it was shabby that the Kiwi's kept replacing the ball until they got one that moved around? WTF was that all about?

Well we should have gotten bigger bats to stop all the edges

Well we should have gotten bigger bats to stop all the edges

Hahahaha!

Man, how lame is it that man of the match awards are voted by channel 9 viewers? That's pathetic. As good as Warner's innings was, Australia didn't win. Therefore, the match winning performance was Bracewell's 6 wickets.

No surprises there, NSWelshman. Haddin has to go, Hughesless must be gone this time, Punter should be gone and Huss probably teetering. I remember when Lillee, Marsh and G Chappell all retired, Cricket Aus said they would never let the team get into that position again with so many old players needing to be replaced at the same time but here we are.

They did try to stagger the retirement of Warne, McGrath, Hayden Langer and Gilly

He was abysmal this series. He did little in South Africa. Time to go Huss.

It was only 4 tests ago he was named player the of the series! He dominated Sri Lanka. 8 failures since then, but he has credit in the bank. Clarkie loves to change his bowlers up so his meds' add an extra string to his bow.

I'm more than comfortable with Warner as MOM. He joins a select club with only three others having carried their bat in the fourth innings of a test match. Don't forget the next best score in the game was 56.

Hussey's been through a slump before and IMO was damn lucky to survive it. It's time for a real shake-up. The Pontings, the Husseys, the Haddins are no longer feared by opposition. (Well, Haddin never was I suppose). Their time has come.

Hussey's been through a slump before and IMO was damn lucky to survive it. It's time for a real shake-up. The Pontings, the Husseys, the Haddins are no longer feared by opposition. (Well, Haddin never was I suppose). Their time has come.

^ this

We don't exactly have batsmen growing on trees. All well and good to want to drop them, however who do you replace them with?

None of top 10 run scorers from the shield this year would be considered for a position in the top 6.

Last edited:
Well you've got 2 good batsmen in Watson and Marsh coming back from injury. And a good young wicket keeper in Wade (or Paine depending on injury). 3 old fellas gone, 3 good players in.

Haddin needs to go. You can't wait for Paine any longer. However who do you find for the Huss?

Warner
Khawaja
Marsh
Watson
Clarke
??

I'm not even comfortable with that side. Usman hasn't looked solid at all whilst Marsh has chronic hammy and back problems. His domestic record does not warrant automatic selection, however we're that far up #### creek he'll get thrown in with only three days worth of cricket in over a month.

I don't share the same level of hatred for Haddin as a few on here, but his dismissal today was remarkably stupid.

Ball before, he plays at it and edges it through the slips for four, lucky to get away with it. Gets the exact same delivery the very next ball, plays the same shot again and this time he's caught. Idiotic really. He has to go.

That was tame, Ning. The way he handed his wicket away in the first innings was second only to his effort in SA as the worst test match dismissal I have seen by a batsman.

It was only 4 tests ago he was named player the of the series! He dominated Sri Lanka. 8 failures since then, but he has credit in the bank. Clarkie loves to change his bowlers up so his meds' add an extra string to his bow.

I'm more than comfortable with Warner as MOM. He joins a select club with only three others having carried their bat in the fourth innings of a test match. Don't forget the next best score in the game was 56.

And the ashes he was only our best with the bat.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Bronco bob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.