Test Series vs KIWIS

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
We're crap because we manage to struggle against terrible sides like NZ. Really, we should be rolling them - easy.

But I suppose we are missing some key players...and carrying Starc...

Pattinson is really impressing me. Siddle is having one of his better games too.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If we had our best side available we should roll them, we are about 5 players off our best team. We are an ordinary side at the minute though.

S

Steve Ward

BRL Player
Jul 7, 2011
Are too!

Taylor has been extremely lucky so far this morning. If we can just manage to get him out I reckon we'll be right. Still, we shouldn't be in this much trouble against such a terrible side.

The pitch was ####

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I suppose so.

BTW Warner looked very impressive batting out there today. Showed a lot of confidence and composure considering his shaky start to his test career.

Hughes just looks like he could be knocked over with a feather.

Be interesting to see what happens with the make up of the side against India. Watto walks back in obviously. I'd say it'll look like this assuming all fit (someone tell me if any below won't be fit)

Warner
Watson
Khawaja
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Haddin
Siddle
Pattinson
Cummins
Lyon

Unless Punter retires, then Marsh goes in.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
It looks pretty good even with Haddin in the team

S

Steve Ward

BRL Player
Jul 7, 2011
I suppose so.

BTW Warner looked very impressive batting out there today. Showed a lot of confidence and composure considering his shaky start to his test career.

Hughes just looks like he could be knocked over with a feather.

Be interesting to see what happens with the make up of the side against India. Watto walks back in obviously. I'd say it'll look like this assuming all fit (someone tell me if any below won't be fit)

Warner
Watson
Khawaja
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Haddin
Siddle
Pattinson
Cummins
Lyon

Unless Punter retires, then Marsh goes in.

Nice team.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lozza
  • Financeguy
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.