Thaiday out of game 2

Still not sure about Parker replacing him though. Wonder if he'll slot into the 2nd row or go to the bench with Gillett starting?

Id start with Taylor. He is due to do something at Origin level

I don't think this is a bad thing TBH. Thaiday is certainly not as effective in the middle as he has been on the right side. His versatility is a curse, and he has to move to get inferior players into the game. IMO, Parker > Thaiday in this instance.

Backline, halves and hooker are the spots we would have issues replacing. I hope Dave starts!

Most importantly, this is bad news for the Broncos with Parker now out of the team for Sunday!

I hope Wallace kicks 8/8 all from the sideline to help convince Hook to change our kicker!

I'm more upset about losing Parker.

Thaiday just hasn't been the same this year.

I see this as a semi good thing for QLD, but makes things harder for the Broncos losing another experienced player in Parker. IMO Thaiday wasnt his usual self in game 1 where he'd ask alotta questions to the D, his hole runnings been nonexistent with the usual getting bashed everytime lol hope Parker has a blinder

At least the Blues won't need to look out for Thiaday's late swinging arm.

Boy, Maroons haven't had any favours with injuries as of late. Harrison,Taylor,Thaiday etc

It's not a big blow, I think Parker will be more effective anyway. Bigger work ethic, which will always allow others to play fresher. It is a blow for the Broncs though, as others have said.

WOW.. Thaiday is seriously underrated by the looks of things. Parker will get the job done as a replacement but Thaiday is a loss no doubt about it.

If this means that we use Taylor as the runner on plays where we use Thaiday, then I actually think this could work in our favour. Can you imagine defenders having to choose whether to take Taylor or Hodges or Slater coming around the back? With Tate keeping his width on the sideline. I think for our attack this will work well.

Defensively speaking it's a bit of a loss, but I don't think we lose too much from it. An injury to our spine or backs would have been more problematic.

Any word on if a reserve forward is being brought in to stand by for Matt Scott etc.?

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.