RUMOUR Thaiday to Titans

I wonder how much money under the cap we would be if we didn't re-sign Thaiday, McCullough, Lowrie, Stagg.. I assume the last two aren't on much, but they don't have a place in our top 25 regardless, I'd love to see us turn those 4 guys into something like..

Ballin
Gagai
<Insert tall, young, strong prop here>

I am confused as to why you think Ballin is a solution to your hooker problems [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION] ? A 30 something hooker who will be retiring in a year or 2.

I wouldn't be opposed to him going. But FFS will you armchair halfbacks take a break from the hate speech. Frankly it makes you look like a bunch of dicks.

I am confused as to why you think Ballin is a solution to your hooker problems @Unbreakable ? A 30 something hooker who will be retiring in a year or 2.

He's not a solution, he's a premiership winning hooker with hopefully 2-3 good seasons left in him, Wayne has said he wants to win a premiership under his current contract, so going after Ballin on a 2 year deal makes complete sense. At which point hopefully Jayden Nikorima is ready for first grade.

It's just a short-term attempt at winning a chip whilst we still have he likes of Parker & Hodges, I don't see McCullough as a premiership winning hooker, and I doubt Wayne does.

I would be surprised if it is Thaiday if the Titans are chasing one of ours, more likely it is Glenn. He is younger and off-contract this year.

He's not a solution, he's a premiership winning hooker with hopefully 2-3 good seasons left in him, Wayne has said he wants to win a premiership under his current contract, so going after Ballin on a 2 year deal makes complete sense. At which point hopefully Jayden Nikorima is ready for first grade.

It's just a short-term attempt at winning a chip whilst we still have he likes of Parker & Hodges, I don't see McCullough as a premiership winning hooker, and I doubt Wayne does.

Well considering McCullough is almost certain to be re-signed this won't be awkward at all.

Well considering McCullough is almost certain to be re-signed this won't be awkward at all.

He won't be re-signed if Wayne doesn't believe he can win a premiership with him, you can count on that.

He'd be great for the Titans, so good they should try to secure an immediate release.

I wouldn't be opposed to him going. But FFS will you armchair halfbacks take a break from the hate speech. Frankly it makes you look like a bunch of dicks.

I am confused as to why you think Ballin is a solution to your hooker problems @Unbreakable ? A 30 something hooker who will be retiring in a year or 2.

Emphasis on 'Thaiday' in the title guys.

He'd be great for the Titans, so good they should try to secure an immediate release.

I'd be happy to take some time off work to drive him down there if it helped get rid of a fat lazy shit.

Emphasis on 'Thaiday' in the title guys.

I'd be happy to take some time off work to drive him down there if it helped get rid of a fat lazy shit.

I for one was talking about Sam. And I reiterate. The derogatory language is over the top, directed toward someone who has been a long term Bronco, Maroon and Kangaroo. He deserves more respect.

I for one was talking about Sam. And I reiterate. The derogatory language is over the top, directed toward someone who has been a long term Bronco, Maroon and Kangaroo. He deserves more respect.

You don't deserve respect unless you earn it. I don't think he's earned it, so, I don't respect him.

A player who gets off the ground quickly and plays the ball, a player who doesn't dive, a player who isn't lazy, a player who doesn't up his tackle count by being third man in 90% of the time, a player that can catch the ball, and hold onto it, a player that doesn't question the ref to try and cover up his rookie mistakes, and a player who puts in 100% every game, and wears that jersey with the pride is deserves.

That's a player who deserves respect. Not this useless prick.

You don't deserve respect unless you earn it. I don't think he's earned it, so, I don't respect him.

A player who gets off the ground quickly and plays the ball, a player who doesn't dive, a player who isn't lazy, a player who doesn't up his tackle count by being third man in 90% of the time, a player that can catch the ball, and hold onto it, a player that doesn't question the ref to try and cover up his rookie mistakes, and a player who puts in 100% every game, and wears that jersey with the pride is deserves.

That's a player who deserves respect. Not this useless prick.
Nashy , I know you're entitled to your opinion. Out of interest how many origin and national Jersey's does the guy have to earn before he deserves your respect. I can understand that you may not like the way he plays for some reason. But to just slag him off as you have is laughable. its as if you've had a lovers tiff and you've been scorned.

Nashy , I know you're entitled to your opinion. Out of interest how many origin and national Jersey's does the guy have to earn before he deserves your respect. I can understand that you may not like the way he plays for some reason. But to just slag him off as you have is laughable. its as if you've had a lovers tiff and you've been scorned.

I'm not going to deny that when he wears a Maroons jersey, he steps up to the plate and plays like a man possessed. Until he gets tired.

Haven't seen much to really run home screaming about his talent in an Australian jersey.

You can laugh your ass off. I laugh at those that think he provides a valuable contribution to the Broncos premiership hopes.

I'm not going to deny that when he wears a Maroons jersey, he steps up to the plate and plays like a man possessed. Until he gets tired.

Haven't seen much to really run home screaming about his talent in an Australian jersey.

You can laugh your ass off. I laugh at those that think he provides a valuable contribution to the Broncos premiership hopes.
I think we agree on his value to the Broncos. I just think he's due more respect

Thaiday hasn't earned a rep jersey since about 2008.

dumb rumour

thaiday will be a bronco if he wants to be a bronco.

Thaiday is washed up. He has been coasting at club level for years and we have suffered as a result. He is certainly not the only problem but the rapid speed at which Bennett dumped his arse to the bench says more than words could.

It's time to put up or **** off.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Ejbroncos
  • theshed
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • eggstar10
  • Battler
  • Fozz
... and 70 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.