RUMOUR Thaiday to Titans

Thaiday is the type of player now that the old Broncos would have shown the door to.

^ this is my point. he can cop the reality check and pull his finger out or he will end up elsewhere next year.

i dont think him being benched this week means he's on the outter. he will be if he doesnt pick up his act. the benching is a warning shot.

lets not forget that glenn gillett and parker are the starting back row. and put simply, those three have been better than thaiday in wcc and rnd 1. its not rocket science.

Tony Abbott deserves respect, because he's been in politics for ages.
I don't support the Liberals. I support the Broncos. Including all of thier lazy fats shit players

So if we lose Thaiday , vidot ect who are we going to sign? Not a lot of quality off contract. We should also let Maranta go as well.

Last edited:
He still deserves respect. Because. Tenure.
You're right . The office deserves respect. I promise I will never stand behind him with a sign calling him a witch/ bitch

So if we lose Thaiday , vidot ect who are we going to sign? Not a lot of quality off contract. We should also let Maranta go as well.

If we lose Thaiday we have Oates who can push into the top 17, heard a lot of good things about Arrow, from other clubs we could go for Adam Docker if we need some more aggression, Nate Myles if we need some experience. Possibly Korbin Sims.

If we lose Vidot/Maranta, I wouldn't mind giving another go to Jordan Drew, Tom Opacic or Paul Byrnes. If we're looking outside the club.. Dane Gagai is first to come to mind, take a shot at John Sila, Jake Mamo(Not off-contract but he's behind a few players so might be able to get a release).

Last edited:
The Thaiday of 05-2011 yes please.

The Thaiday of 2012-now, I would be very happy to not see him out there in maroon and gold.

Thaiday of old was a damaging 2nd rower that was one of our best players, the Thaiday of today is nothing more than wasted salary cap space.

Put me in the camp that hope this rumour is true. I'd love the titans to throw some coin at him

My concern is Thaiday puts in half a dozen good weeks now and earns a 3 year contract and fall back into his form from the last few seasons.

If we do keep him, he is the kind of player that should be on 1 year deals.

Last edited:
How does he have a lock on the 12 jersey for Qld and Australia but is almost universally panned by Broncos fans (well, BHQ) as being lazy and useless.

Is it that Thurston dishes him quality ball as an edge runner whereas Norman, Prince, Wallace, Hoffman have served up shit for the past 4 years since Lockyer retired?

Depth and experience mostly subs. Look at the options for the Maroons in recent years - Gillett, Te'o, Papalii, Guerra, Taylor etc. - some good talent in that lot but they haven't been consistent enough to dislodge somebody who's been a part of a winning structure since 2008.

As for Australia, I actually think he's been a really handy player to bring off the bench and his performances in the World Cup proved that. I didn't think his form in the Four Nations helped him any and given Australia only have one game this season, I'd be keen to reward form & talent over experience.

With that said, I agree with the point Soncorb was making. Some of the words used to describe players or staff on here can be flat-out disgraceful and puts me off-side right from the get go. There's usually a far more eloquent way to put your point across, especially when you're talking about people you should be supporting and some of the labels being tossed around are ordinary.

With that said, I agree with the point Soncorb was making. Some of the words used to describe players or staff on here can be flat-out disgraceful and puts me off-side right from the get go. There's usually a far more eloquent way to put your point across, especially when you're talking about people you should be supporting and some of the labels being tossed around are ordinary.

I would suggest you turn the word filter on if you don't like my descriptions.

Shit **** is about as eloquent as I'm prepared to get for Thaiday.

You can say what you want, but it's more of a reflection on you than it is the player.

I'm allowed to call him fat, lazy and with a questionable work ethic. The same way that people of colour can use the "n" word.

You can say what you want, but it's more of a reflection on you than it is the player.

I have no issue with people judging me. You're free to think what you like about me, my comments, and my life.

But when a player in my team is useless, I'm going to bag him as such. If that makes me a terrible person, then I'm the worst person ever.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.