RUMOUR Thaiday to Titans

People get offended by words too easily these days. This is the country that used to have your boss going "Good job, ****!" when you did something well.

How does he have a lock on the 12 jersey for Qld and Australia but is almost universally panned by Broncos fans (well, BHQ) as being lazy and useless.

Queensland won for 8 years straight, that's the only reason he kept his spot, and Australia rarely loses so the same there. Rep selectors basically always keep the same team if you win.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Walters may have just let slip that we won't be re-signing Thaiday..

When Ikin asked him about players who stay one club players their entire career, the only one he mentioned was Corey Parker, didn't even seem to consider mentioning Sam.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Walters may have just let slip that we won't be re-signing Thaiday..

When Ikin asked him about players who stay one club players their entire career, the only one he mentioned was Corey Parker, didn't even seem to consider mentioning Sam.

Thought the same thing

Maybe this won't be his last contract and will play longer.

Parker is 32, so it's very likely he will retire once his contract is up.

Maybe this won't be his last contract and will play longer.

Parker is 32, so it's very likely he will retire once his contract is up.

Parker is going year by year now with his contract so I would be very very surprised if this was his last contract

I saw some news article yesterday, I think in Daily Telegraph saying we are set to re-sign Thaiday.

I saw him Saturday night, was going to tell him you boys think he is carrying on like a dickhead but self preservation kicked in

How dumb does Tallis think everyone is? How the **** would he know if bennett wants Thaiday or not? He hates bennett, he spends his time telling anyone who will listen how shit bennett is and he has become an ambassador for one of our rivals yet he thinks we should believe he has some kind of inside knowledge?
Spare me

Tallis still has friends who are close to the club and he'd have better intel than most but it's all just hearsay.

He has become a joke yet he can't see it... It's quite sad really

It is really, as sometimes he comes out with some good points but doesn't really get taken that seriously.

I think he's a bit off the mark here with his comments about Thaiday though. Whether he is trying to help Thaiday get the best deal possible i don't know, but i'm pretty certain Thaiday will stay a Bronco.

It is really, as sometimes he comes out with some good points but doesn't really get taken that seriously.

I think he's a bit off the mark here with his comments about Thaiday though. Whether he is trying to help Thaiday get the best deal possible i don't know, but i'm pretty certain Thaiday will stay a Bronco.

He's trying to deflect by saying the Cowboys will need him to replace Tamoa, but neglecting to mention the Titans need to replace Myles, who is closer to Thaiday in body type anyway.

Nothing really new but Dobbo reckons Thaiday is definitely staying. Just a matter of money. Said he spoke to the Broncos yesterday. What's the bet whoever he speaks to at the Broncos cringes everytime he calls and just tells him what he wants to hear to get rid of him lol

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Jazza
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.