The Ashes 2010-2011

That was a jaffa. Just straightened enough to get the edge. Shows what you can do if you pitch it up

Agreed.

Johnson and Siddle will always be a chance if they bowl a fuller length consistently. What makes them ordinary on most occasions is that don't do it anywhere near enough.

Pretty much the same ball to get Collywobble. Keep them there!

Siddle ... full ... straight ... gone. Easy as that. Hope the other bowlers are taking note

That and Johnson's about as accurate as a 4 year old trying to piss in the toilet.

Could be johnsons last teat at this rate

Don't worry Kato, you're not going crazy, I heard something as well.

Coxy said:
That and Johnson's about as accurate as a 4 year old trying to piss in the toilet.
being a bit generous there...I'd say a 2 year old

ningnangnong said:
Don't worry Kato, you're not going crazy, I heard something as well.

Yeah, I gave it out immediately.

Was stunned to see that there wasn't even the slightest edge showing up on hotspot.

Oh Yeah!
Prior Gone.

Lol, Siddle on a hattrick!!! 4for so far...

So perhaps the Selectors went alright selecting Siddle.....so perhaps it's time to give Johnson a rest?

LOL I can't believe it, most of the nation was stunned when Siddle got picked ahead of Bollinger and look what he has done.. Johnson would wanna take wickets otherwise He will be out of the side for Bollinger quick smart

Bucking Beads said:
LOL I can't believe it, most of the nation was stunned when Siddle got picked ahead of Bollinger and look what he has done.. Johnson would wanna take wickets otherwise He will be out of the side for Bollinger quick smart
I predict he will do a Brett Lee and rip through the tail and keep his spot. Hmmm, he needs to find his form!!

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Canga
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.