The Ashes 2010-2011

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
So who is going to a test match??? I am going to the first day at the Gabba it is going to be huge. There is a group of 10 going and we are looking for a good dress up idea.. One of the boys decided we should go as WAGS, so wearing dresses but I don't think so.

Who is pumped for the Test series of a life time??

Hell yeah!! I was watching amazing adelaide the other day. Might watch Gillys ton today.

I reckon we'll smash 3-0 even with buchanan helping the poms

I think it will be close, I reckon we will win at the gabbe that is for certain. Oh Amazing Adelaide makes me jizz, Warney was amazing how I miss watching the great man bowl.

Bucking Beads said:
I think it will be close, I reckon we will win at the gabbe that is for certain. Oh Amazing Adelaide makes me jizz, Warney was amazing how I miss watching the great man bowl.

Pretty sure adelaide was the last time Brett Lee bowled to his potential as well. Hope Hussy regains some form, should help that he can work with the tail and has swapped in the order with Clarke.

All I want is for Johnson to carve the poms a new one, I think he is primed to destroy them this summer.

Australia are specials, no doubt about that. The poms won't get much in the way of swing down here and that will make their bowling attack popgun.

The only x factor they have is Graham Swann. Shaping as one of the great offspin bowlers IMO. He'll be dangerous at Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.

Coxy said:
Australia are specials, no doubt about that. The poms won't get much in the way of swing down here and that will make their bowling attack popgun.

The only x factor they have is Graham Swann. Shaping as one of the great offspin bowlers IMO. He'll be dangerous at Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.

He also has the knack of getting a wicket in his 1st over.

Between Mitch, Dougie and whoever the 3 rd quick will be we should carve em.

At Adelaide and Sydney we might get to see smith and hauritz in the side(at the expense of north).

Browny said:
Coxy said:

He also has the knack of getting a wicket in his 1st over.

Between Mitch, Dougie and whoever the 3 rd quick will be we should carve em.

At Adelaide and Sydney we might get to see smith and hauritz in the side(at the expense of north).

Yep. Poms will struggle with the pace and bounce down here, and their bowlers will struggle because of their lack of pace, or will make the usual mistake of being excited by the bounce and bowling too short.

I certainly hope they drop North. He's utterly hopeless. Even worse than Wallace is for the Broncos [icon_razz1

No Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist, Hayden, Langer = most boring Ashes series ever (along with the last one in England). I know those guys can't hang around forever but seriously, there is no "excitement factor" in the series anymore. Nothing that made the Ashes unique over the last however many decades.

Jeba said:
No Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist, Hayden, Langer = most boring Ashes series ever (along with the last one in England). I know those guys can't hang around forever but seriously, there is no "excitement factor" in the series anymore. Nothing that made the Ashes unique over the last however many decades.

mate some of the WAGS get me excited... It'll still be ok if DOugie gets going... the crowd love him.

Beads, you guys should go as Star Wars characters, so some other kind of movie characters.

I reckon you'd get plenty of airtime that way. :P

ningnangnong said:
Beads, you guys should go as Star Wars characters, so some other kind of movie characters.

good idea, I am thinking Alan from the hangover...

Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

You better start growing an epic beard.

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

fake beard for me, when puberty hit all my facial hair went to my back and chest.. [icon_frown

Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":2rphd9bz]
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

fake beard for me, when puberty hit all my facial hair went to my back and chest.. [icon_frown[/quote:2rphd9bz]

Go as a wookie or robin williams

I met Douggie a couple of weeks ago on the drink with Grant Lambert at the Mean Fiddler (notourious club/pub for fights)

Top fellas. Can see why everyone likes Douggie. Offered me a drink too but for whatever reason I didnt take it.

I had 14 drinks by that point and been booted out twice and got back in twice [icon_razz1

Jeba said:

Couldn't agree more with this...normally I'm pumped to the eyeballs for an Ashes series but I can't see myself getting too carried away this year

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.