PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to beating Penrith is offloads and 2nd phase play coupled with angry up and in defence.

Watch the eels game and you’ll see.

We are more than capable of this approach so let’s hope we do it and don’t try and copy their game blueprint
Exactly the Eels beat Penrith twice this year, dominated them a week or 2 after we put 50 on the eels.
Another area we need to attack is Critchon, he loves a intercept. Everytime he comes out looking for it he's going to leave space.

We are going to have to almost be perfect to win this. Penrith are just so clinical. One thing we can take into the game is the momentum that we have created since week 1 of the finals. Brissy will be absolutely buzzing this week and we just need to take that into Sunday.
We fear no one and I think we will be hungrier than Penrith as they will go into this as favourites, we have nothing to lose.
Staggs and Cobb were very quiet last night, I want to see more from both of them.

Another area we need to attack is Critchon, he loves a intercept. Everytime he comes out looking for it he's going to leave space.

Double pump all night long baby .
Or kick behind him early to educate him on the dangers of being in the passing lane .

Crighton and Tago swapped sides last night .
To o and Tago were both sore so Crighton teamed with To o and Tago with Teruva . A busted a side rather than two busteds together .

PVL is not averse to having the Bunker step in to deal with games where teams are robbed by officials, particularly those being paid to rig games for the Broncos, like the Warriors farce last night:
“We should look at it, absolutely. Any help we can give the referees we should. I have the greatest admiration for the job all of our referees do. But any assistance we can give them to relieve some of the pressure would be commonsense. We’ll look at it during the off-season in our general review. If it’s forward out of the hands you can see that from the bunker anyway."​
“Anyone can make a mistake in a pressure environment. It’s such a pressure cooker job. They have hundreds of thousands of eyeballs watching every decision. I make mistakes in life with no pressure. Everyone makes mistakes every day. The refs make one and everyone wants to come down on them.”​
“We’re lucky to have the referees we have today. Look at the speed of the game. They are elite athletes. And these guys are human at the end of the day. We need to remember that and be thankful for the professional job they do every week.”​

Because of that shockingly bad miss on the forward pass, does that mean we could be looking at Adam Gee to ref the GF??

If so the entire spectacle of the game will be absolutely ruined, because the bloke just cannot keep himself out of the game.

He turned Penrith vs Storm into a stop start snooze fest.

Whoever is the ref needs to just let both teams go at each other and let them sort out who's the best.

The forward pass was missed last night, but at least there was flow to the game under Sutton... I'd put the missed forward pass on the touchie anyway

Does anyone think any player who didn't play last night will get another game this season? The only outside contender I can see is Oates.
Is this a trick question?

Maybe Mozer for Walters at a stretch.

Because of that shockingly bad miss on the forward pass, does that mean we could be looking at Adam Gee to ref the GF??

If so the entire spectacle of the game will be absolutely ruined, because the bloke just cannot keep himself out of the game.

He turned Penrith vs Storm into a stop start snooze fest.

Whoever is the ref needs to just let both teams go at each other and let them sort out who's the best.

The forward pass was missed last night, but at least there was flow to the game under Sutton... I'd put the missed forward pass on the touchie anyway

Gee is the worst, Sutton should still get the job. It's the touchies job on forward passes anyway, hopeless gimps.

C'mon Bernard, back your brother in. Not the worse one, the other one.

Watched the footy show this morning... since when have the Warriors been so popular with those NSW twits... oh they played against the Broncs.. enough said.
Lets put 50 on the pennies next week and shut them all up. Lets go Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • achievedrap
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.