PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last couple months I've been on a health kick and have been watching my diet and exercising regularly.....

Well

NOT this weekend !!

Breakfast beers are the order of the day.....

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

I'm saying Broncos will go into the game with the tactic of not using Walsh to start with, Reno will put grubbers through to staggs and kick over the top.

Penrith will come into the game with the tactic of removing all space for Walsh, so we will exploit that and then we will create more space for walshy.

This is all needs to come off the back of a dominant forward pack.
Our pack is crucial to this game

I'm saying Broncos will go into the game with the tactic of not using Walsh to start with, Reno will put grubbers through to staggs and kick over the top.

Penrith will come into the game with the tactic of removing all space for Walsh, so we will exploit that and then we will create more space for walshy.

This is all needs to come off the back of a dominant forward pack.
Our pack is crucial to this game
Definitely think this is a good tactic. Would love to see them playing the edge a bit and let the middles get some of the initial sting out of the game. Keeping Walsh as fresh as possible as the big boys start to tire is key.

I swear Rosie is walking the floor like she is having kittens she is fixed by the way I said to her this morning she only has to wait until 6:30 pm tomorrow for kick off. I just picked up the courier mail two broncos posters

I'm so glad I've got the Lions to look forward to in 2 hours as well, helps pass the time. This opportunity for the AFL/NRL double may never come again...at least until 12 months' time.

Roar feeling very left out of the multiple premiership talk 🤭

The last couple months I've been on a health kick and have been watching my diet and exercising regularly.....

Well

NOT this weekend !!

Breakfast beers are the order of the day.....

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

Enjoy mate, at least you won't be getting stuck into the KFC like FatPete to cope with the loss

Bellyache is a very astute reader of the game and he has planned and played against both teams this year.

For him (as an obvious NSWman) to tip us is his head ruling over his heart.

This gives an extra wee bit of confidence.

Bellyache is a very astute reader of the game and he has planned and played against both teams this year.

For him (as an obvious NSWman) to tip us is his head ruling over his heart.

This gives an extra wee bit of confidence.
To counter that Hindmarsh is a terrible tipster 🥴

Current forecast isn't as hot as the papers are saying but still pretty warm, and winds gusty and changing direction:

Temp 6pm, 10pm: 26c, 19c
Wind 6pm, 10pm: 40kph (NNW), 68kph (S)

DwZ’s intercept last week could be a blessing. Crichton will be out looking for it because that’s what he’s known for. I’m sure Kevvie and walsh would have worked on this during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Midean
  • jd87
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • teampjta
  • broncsgoat
  • Bronx48
  • Scorchie
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.