The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2012' started by Browny, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    We don't mind you having an opinion but not when it's a non sensible rant

2. The Brizz

The Brizz Deactivated

Walters is spot on. If Watmough actually cared about his state and not just himself he would have turned up to NSW camp for SOO1 as 18th man and not had a giant sook and turn it down. I cannot think of a single QLD player running around at the moment that would have done the same thing. Watmough is a sook and is yet another selfish Blue that just doesn't care enough.

3. Jeba

Jeba International

I heard the Blues were at training the other night and they went out onto the paddock and Ricky said "Righto boys get into your normal positions". Then they all went and stood behind the goal posts and looked up.

4. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Something i really don't get about Kieran Perkins and Wendell Sailor especially is that they are proud passionate QLD'Ers but they live in SYDNEY. If they love QLD so much how come they don't live there?.

5. I believe it's called money...

6. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

Says the blew in Brisbane...

7. The funniest part of this post is the fact that you are being serious.

Funny or sad, I'm not sure.

8. Broncoman

About my post after game 3, yeah i'm extremly passionate about NSW but I can give credit to other teams when it's deserved. Thanks everyone for noticing that I was expecting a lot of posts like "Get that into ya Broncoman, in your face ETC, but I didn't happen. Great form everyone. Coped some banter at school though

9. dukey

dukey NRL Player

Yeah, you're a good apple, kid.

10. Old Mate

Old Mate NRL Player

Get that into ya Bman. Seven in a row baby!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
  11. Broncoman

Every Broncos fan should respect NSW great Glenn Lazarus. We wouldn't have dominated the 90's if he didnt come aboard.

Son Edo likes this.
  12. Ari Gold

Ari Gold Master Baiter

Broncos fans respect Bronco great Glenn Lazarus. Broncos fans do not respect NSW greats because that would be axiomatic -- NSW has no greats.

Porthoz likes this.