The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

The Brizz

Deactivated
Walters is spot on. If Watmough actually cared about his state and not just himself he would have turned up to NSW camp for SOO1 as 18th man and not had a giant sook and turn it down. I cannot think of a single QLD player running around at the moment that would have done the same thing. Watmough is a sook and is yet another selfish Blue that just doesn't care enough.

Jeba

International
I heard the Blues were at training the other night and they went out onto the paddock and Ricky said "Righto boys get into your normal positions". Then they all went and stood behind the goal posts and looked up.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
Something i really don't get about Kieran Perkins and Wendell Sailor especially is that they are proud passionate QLD'Ers but they live in SYDNEY. If they love QLD so much how come they don't live there?.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Something i really don't get about Kieran Perkins and Wendell Sailor especially is that they are proud passionate QLD'Ers but they live in SYDNEY. If they love QLD so much how come they don't live there?.
The funniest part of this post is the fact that you are being serious.

Funny or sad, I'm not sure.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
About my post after game 3, yeah i'm extremly passionate about NSW but I can give credit to other teams when it's deserved. Thanks everyone for noticing that I was expecting a lot of posts like "Get that into ya Broncoman, in your face ETC, but I didn't happen. Great form everyone. Coped some banter at school though

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Every Broncos fan should respect NSW great Glenn Lazarus. We wouldn't have dominated the 90's if he didnt come aboard.
Broncos fans respect Bronco great Glenn Lazarus. Broncos fans do not respect NSW greats because that would be axiomatic -- NSW has no greats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter