RANT The Broncos board

Lockyer needs to be the first one cut from the board. Great footballer. Hopeless at making board-level decisions. He’s just not up to it.

He has certainly repeatedly looked out of his depth, this is true.

This is a great example of why the club should have a community ownership structure. With that comes accountability something Morris couldn't even spell let alone implement.
Karl Morris is also the Executive Chair on several other organisations at the moment, maybe he is pushed for time to address the issues facing the broncos, former Australian netball captain and later coach Vicki Wilson is also part of the 5 person board, you would think with her successful sporting background she would have good insight into addressing whatever the issues are

well, he cant be on the recruitment, retention, cap management, player leadership advisor, channel 9 media host etc...

Too many hats...

Find the one best suited to his strengths, and in a perfect World drop the media commitments, but thats likely not happening so....

Update: Sunday 18 October, 2020

SO FAR... no... signs of accountability, but I'm going to find it.

If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. I've... GOT TO, MISTER.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.