The caption game

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Photos from the league world, come up with a good caption.

First one:

bulldogs4_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg

Greg Bird: Mmmm, boobies.
Sonny Bill: Oi, you ain't Candice Falzon, bugger off, bro!

Sonny: "We need to get closer, so our small dicks can touch"
Bird: "Oh... ohhh..*moans* oops"

Bird: "You told me you knew how to use that chinese thumb trap!"

Boys boys boys, there's no words for this.

Both players: *breathing heavily*

"Sexual healing" starts playing in the background... and the players move in slow motion.

Bird: Eh Sonny!
SBW: Yeah?
Bird: Can I warm my face up down there?

In a David Attenborough voice:

"And here we see the mating ritual of the Stupidicus Moronicus. The males will puff out their chests in a show of aggression before bumping and grinding against each other. The more dominant male will then be rewarded with the attention of the most sought after female from the flock, the PhilGouldicus Moronicus

QUEENSLANDER said:

"And here we see the mating ritual of the Stupidicus Moronicus. The males will puff out their chests in a show of aggression before bumping and grinding against each other. The more dominant male will then be rewarded with the attention of the most sought after female from the flock, the PhilGouldicus Moronicus

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Sheer poetry! Winner for me so far!

QUEENSLANDER said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. CLASSIC

QUEENSLANDER said:

[icon_lol1.

We have a winner.

Can't beat QLDers but the only thing that came to my mind was...

"Ooh, me nips!"

Kaz said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

[icon_lol1.

We have a winner.

Thank you, thank you, im here all night, try the steak

By the way, when you find an image you like Queenslander, feel free to post it for the next round of the game. Seems you're the clear winner this time, and winner gets to lodge the next photo for the game.

Preferably one that's used in the media during the week.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • MrRobot
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.