The caption game

Has to be this one then

1295632761.jpg

Prince: (whispers) Psst, Benji. Remember that time after the 05 Grand Final? I was faking it. *smooch*

Waltz music bellowing through the PA

Prince: For the last time Benji, I'm leading!

"Seriously though Benji, Preston and I are just roomates, that's all."

QUEENSLANDER said:
Has to be this one then

1295632761.jpg

Prince: See this thumb? Just like that, how it is now, it's stronger than both of your knees.

"Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

Benji - But Princess the cameras are on us the media will see
Prince - Not if I hold my hand infront of our faces.. now kiss me tiger
Benji - Meow.... grrrrr

*mwaaaah*

Prince: Mate can I marry your sister?
Benji: Umm why? What about your Mrs?
Prince: Queensland selectors keep missing me for SOO. So I think I might as well walk into a halves jersey with NZ. Then it will be our show, well if your body can handle it. I mean I carried your back to the Grand Final.

Prince: "I was THIS close to getting into the QLD side."

Prince:..hey Benj...Carty said he's gunna pull me off at half-time...wanna watch ?

COMPOUND FRACTURE said:
Prince:..hey Benj...Carty said he's gunna pull me off at half-time...wanna watch ?

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

That is absolute gold, thats the winner for mine!

COMPOUND FRACTURE said:

i like that one hahaha

Someone put more piccys up. I don't know how to do it or where to find one so....

I'm telling you Mark, there is no way you can possibly have a spinal injury. You have no back bone!

Riddell: C'mon buddy make it look like I'm hurt, Hindy said there's pies in the sheds for halftime and I wanna get in before he does!

Benji: "Mate what do you need to do to get selected for QLd"

Prince: " I think I need to stick me thumb up Mals bum, Now I know why some people have nicknamed Mal Smal Mefinga"

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.