The Clean out!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I would love to see us beat the Dragons though that would be bloody awesome.

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
It's too late but I would have said keep Gorrell for 1 more season. He showed glimpses in his games for us and if he didn't perform then I would have let him go. But I also don't know why we wasted money on re-signing our young guys, McAllough(I can't spell) I can understand, but Ben Hunt? If I was Henjack, I would search the market for a worthy forward.

Does anyone know whats happened to Joel Clinton? I read somewhere that Souths were after him, I say sign him again for 1 more season so that we at least have some experience in the forward line.

I'd keep Te'o, Setu and Sims but release Michaels personally I don't think he cuts it. As for the other 3, I've seen them play and with the right coaching they should be able to perform well. Is Michael Hodgson off contract? cus if he is I'd say chase after him, yes criticise me all you want but IMO, he'd be good in a Broncos Jersey.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Hatchy said:
It's too late but I would have said keep Gorrell for 1 more season. He showed glimpses in his games for us and if he didn't perform then I would have let him go. But I also don't know why we wasted money on re-signing our young guys, McAllough(I can't spell) I can understand, but Ben Hunt? If I was Henjack, I would search the market for a worthy forward.

Does anyone know whats happened to Joel Clinton? I read somewhere that Souths were after him, I say sign him again for 1 more season so that we at least have some experience in the forward line.

I'd keep Te'o, Setu and Sims but release Michaels personally I don't think he cuts it. As for the other 3, I've seen them play and with the right coaching they should be able to perform well. Is Michael Hodgson off contract? cus if he is I'd say chase after him, yes criticise me all you want but IMO, he'd be good in a Broncos Jersey.

I disagree, I'm glad we let Gorrell go. Re-signing players like McCullough and Hunt is NOT a waste of money. Thats the stupidest thing i have read for a while. Hunt is a great talent and is one of the best halfback going arround in the NYC. If we let him go then what do you expect us to do in 2 years time when Lockyer retires? Or what do we do when Locky/Wallace get injured.

I'm not sure what the go with Clinton is but he is still under contract for next year.

Hodgson isn't off contract. Why would we criticize you for mentioning him? He is a good prop who does a good job.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Volvo Driver
  • BruiserMk1
  • leon.bott
  • porouian
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Bronx48
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.