The Dolphins discussion

3 years is definitely one year too many but it gets a rep player on board to get the ball rolling I guess.

He'll help to set standards off field and does help make the team legit being a recognised name, it is a good signing.

Felise is still one of the best defensive 2nd rowers running around, ultimate professional, knows how to run a line, rarely makes errors, etc. Good signing.

They're not winning over anyone who has a clue with that signing. Melbourne thug with more laziness in his game than David Fifita. Dick fingers, let's blokes run past him, gives away the dumbest penalties.

Don't like the 3 year deal, but it's an ok start for the Phins.
Wonder if the dolphins will take a look at the ESL given bennetts past connection there,could find some good value i think.

I don’t rate him but it’s a good start. Glad the cannibalising of Melbourne continues.
Kaufusi will do well for Bennett as he is a bennett style player. 1 year too long but he is a good experienced forward. He runs a good line can defend but has an error or dirty play in him. Even better if they sign Smith too. I wouldn't want him at the Broncos but good fit for the Dolphins.

Surely the Eels don't lose Paulo too.

Inglis agreed to terms once

Any rain forecast near Redcliffe?

Surely the Eels don't lose Paulo too.

They're in huge strife if they do. Papali'i, Mahoney & Paulo are inarguably 3 of their most important players. There's also still rumours of Matterson not staying long-term either.

They're in huge strife if they do. Papali'i, Mahoney & Paulo are inarguably 3 of their most important players. There's also still rumours of Matterson not staying long-term either.
They don't want matterson, aren't offering him a new deal

3 years is definitely one year too many but it gets a rep player on board to get the ball rolling I guess.
It's almost as if they had to offer something extra because they started behind everyone else, just like pat carrigans manager said about the uncertainty. You never know, they might have to pay e tra too, although people on here have told me they can Low ball players and they'll win the battle with established nrl clubs lol.

The Dolphins should have got people from the start up of the titans involved. They were ready to go from the start and played well, they just didn't plan far ahead. Their 1st 3 years were their best years! If they think Bennett has experience starting an nrl side bcos of the broncos they are kidding themselves. The broncos were in a COMPLETLY different situation with the salary cap and pick of the bunch player pool. He won't get that chance here

I did laugh when Michael Carayannis said that the Dolphins "struck the player market in a big way" because of this signing

It's almost as if they had to offer something extra because they started behind everyone else, just like pat carrigans manager said about the uncertainty. You never know, they might have to pay e tra too, although people on here have told me they can Low ball players and they'll win the battle with established nrl clubs lol.

The Dolphins should have got people from the start up of the titans involved. They were ready to go from the start and played well, they just didn't plan far ahead. Their 1st 3 years were their best years! If they think Bennett has experience starting an nrl side bcos of the broncos they are kidding themselves. The broncos were in a COMPLETLY different situation with the salary cap and pick of the bunch player pool. He won't get that chance here
The one benefit the Titans had is they got announced in May 2005 for entry into the 2007 season so they pretty much had 6 months to sort players out before. The olphins have had 6 weeks since they got announced, do only 3 weeks since the window opened.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • bb_gun
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • BroncoFan94
  • theshed
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.