The Gambling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went a Cows 13+, Manly 1-12, Spurs win and Everton win multi.

Also like Ballin for 1st try in Manly-v-Knights [icon_pray.

Finished even for the day on the horses backing Danleigh, but had Like Me Wild in the last in Sydney to win $250+ and got beaten by a bee's knob [icon_thumbs_do

I went with Canberra @ $2.40, the Titans @ $2.25 and the total score in the Cowboys-Tigers to be more than 46.5 @ $1.90.

Russo said:

It's official, the video refs have no friggin idea, that was a try to Ballin you dumb f**k :evil: :evil:

Russo said:
Russo said:

It's official, the video refs have no friggin idea, that was a try to Ballin you dumb f**k :evil: :evil:

Deadset robbed, hope you only had a few pennies on it.

Then fatboy touches down [icon_thumbs_do

mick! said:
Russo said:
Russo said:

Deadset robbed, hope you only had a few pennies on it.

Then fatboy touches down [icon_thumbs_do

Only a fiver but was paying $36 from memory :evil:

Terrible decision, particularly given the player involved. Very smart pick there Russo, I'm sure he will salute before the season has ended.

briareos said:
Some strange odds going on this weekend - thought I'd put them in a Multi. Raiders, Newcastle, Tigers and Gold Coast .

I may never say this again...but c'mon the Tits!

Glad I'm not a gambler.

I'm 1/5 in tipping! [eusa_doh

briareos said:
briareos said:
Some strange odds going on this weekend - thought I'd put them in a Multi. Raiders, Newcastle, Tigers and Gold Coast .

Hope you didn't take Newcastle in Normal time only [icon_wink

Russo said:

You really killed me for a second there because I couldn't remember. It's Head to Head so it includes extra time [icon_wink

Russo said:
briareos said:
briareos said:

[icon_lol1. I actually had Raiders and Knights 1-12 multi going, bloody Gidley should learn to kick straighter. Going for a Hayne First/Last Try today as he always scores against the Warriors. Still wouldn't mind Mark Webber getting on the podium (or even winning!) today either.

Coxy said:
Glad I'm not a gambler.

We've got a combined NRL/AFL tipping comp that I'm in at work.

3 all up for the NRL last week [icon_non

This week, I'm 1/5 in the NRL and 4/5 in the AFL, which I know bugger all about!

Coxy said:
Glad I'm not a gambler.

I'm 1/7 now. I am praying [icon_pray. the Titans win tomorrow night so that I can keep some of my dignity.

Bloody St Kilda or even bloddy Carlton :evil: :evil:

Had a multi on Canberra win, Titans win, Hawthorn under 39.5 and St Kilda under 39.5.

First 3 legs up and St Kilda win by wait for it 40 points..............I give up on this punting thing [icon_thumbs_do

Liking the Overs and Unders option at the moment. Very lucky today though when I took Under 45.5 points in the Dogs-Tigers game. Must've been destiny for me as El Masri missed 2 kicks!!!

Russo said:
Bloody St Kilda or even bloddy Carlton :evil: :evil:

Had a multi on Canberra win, Titans win, Hawthorn under 39.5 and St Kilda under 39.5.

First 3 legs up and St Kilda win by wait for it 40 points..............I give up on this punting thing [icon_thumbs_do

You don't wanna do that!!! I need to pay the bills somehow [icon_lol1.

Jebadude said:
Liking the Overs and Unders option at the moment. Very lucky today though when I took Under 45.5 points in the Dogs-Tigers game. Must've been destiny for me as El Masri missed 2 kicks!!!

I am constantly amazed how close the bookies go to the total game score, getting within 2 points very often.

I'm 2/2 in picking First Try Scorers on a Monday - certainly no Boomtown Rat [icon_razz1 Going to take a page out of Russo's booklet tonight and take Matty Ballin for first try @ $31. Also favour Warriors centre-cum-forward Simon Mannering for last try @ $26. Manly also have a bit of a history trailing at Brookvale at HT and with Manly only conceding 29pts this year it's going to be a pretty close game IMO. Look for the Warriors to lead at HT by 1-8pts (Currently paying $3.50) icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.