OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Really, its the media that has the funny cap situation.

Give me a break.

Brisbane media favours brisbane, sydney favours sydney with its 9 teams and diffeerent journos liking different teams, canberras favours canberra.

The roosters appear to have a dodgy cap. Its not the media, it just appears to be a dodgy cap, there is more salary cap and the chooks jokes in rugby league circles then any other joke. If you think rugby league people in Sydney dislike the broncos more then the chooks, you are in your own lala reality.

The broncos thing with TPJ stank, with Gee stank and other things that have happened stank - didnt scotty prince have a house built for him? but it might be all legit. The broncos right now are not down to a simple roster problem, its more of a culture problem, for you guys sake, maybe kevvie will fix that.
Brisbane media favours Brisbane? You obviously don’t read Badel, which is not a bad thing by the way.
Incidentally, the Prince thing was the Tits.

As far as salary cap goes. It truly can't work without some sort of draft, whether that be a rookie draft or a free agent draft.

Just think how good it would be going into November with the no.1 pick. Maybe we'd pick up Sualii (or however it is spelt) or whomever the brightest talent is in the game. It would certainly make getting the wooden spoon a little more 'valuable'.

Really, its the media that has the funny cap situation.

Give me a break.

Brisbane media favours brisbane, sydney favours sydney with its 9 teams and diffeerent journos liking different teams, canberras favours canberra.

The roosters appear to have a dodgy cap. Its not the media, it just appears to be a dodgy cap, there is more salary cap and the chooks jokes in rugby league circles then any other joke. If you think rugby league people in Sydney dislike the broncos more then the chooks, you are in your own lala reality.

The broncos thing with TPJ stank, with Gee stank and other things that have happened stank - didnt scotty prince have a house built for him? but it might be all legit. The broncos right now are not down to a simple roster problem, its more of a culture problem, for you guys sake, maybe kevvie will fix that.
Princes house was when he was at the titans and stank about TPJ?

Yep the TPJ thing has me confused??

As far as salary cap goes. It truly can't work without some sort of draft, whether that be a rookie draft or a free agent draft.

Just think how good it would be going into November with the no.1 pick. Maybe we'd pick up Sualii (or however it is spelt) or whomever the brightest talent is in the game. It would certainly make getting the wooden spoon a little more 'valuable'.
Although the reverse is also true ... means Haas would be playing for the Knights instead of us

We just need to turn Pangai into a bowling ball. Typical defender, but with ball in hand he is just a monster. It would cut his suspensions in half at least.

Play him in the middle,he obviously isn't allowed to tackle small players.

Yeh, he reminds me of the sort of person that lives in a 1950’s stumped house.
Some parts you can walk under fine, others you have to bend over a little.
Poor old Offa would hit his head on the same beam day after day after day.
That's bloody gold. Couldn't agree more. Not much between the ears.

Already shopping some of the plodders.. I like the cut of this mans jib!

He's been in the Broncs system, seen what has been dished up for the last two years, no need to put players on their 23rd notice... just reward effort and bench or sack those who need it, 80% of the way back already... Mind you that's 80% of the way back to a fairly reliable top 8 side that might need something extra to win a grand final, that seems familiar some how, can't quite place it :)

Last edited:
We just need to turn Pangai into a bowling ball. Typical defender, but with ball in hand he is just a monster. It would cut his suspensions in half at least.

Yeah we need him to become a prop. He'd be similar to Marty Taupau or Addin Fonua Blake.

Haas and Pangai (with his head screwed on) in the front row would be good.

I didn’t say otherwise

Haha okay just sounded like you two were talking as if he's not already confirmed to be back next year. I don't know if I'm right but I just thought it was pretty much done already.

Wonder if that rumour of Hunt possibly coming back has any truth to it.. Kev does love him.. Macca and Hunt to be reunited?

Would anyone want to swap Bird for Hunt?

Last edited:
Haha okay just sounded like you two were talking as if he's not already confirmed to be back next year. I don't know if I'm right but I just thought it was pretty much done already.
All good. I was more talking as if I didn’t know if him being back was good or bad, not that he wasn’t coming back. Though the knights could somehow still want to keep him on but that wouldn’t make any sense.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
  • broncoscope
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Brocko
  • marw
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 72 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.