OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

You might say it's bullshit but it's been confirmed from multiple sources.

I'll just say that, one of my greatest joys with having Kevvie here is that the bullshit is over, and amongst other things, we can get back to winning a GF

Last edited:
Going after the stats guy is a bit OTT imo. Might as well go after Steele the PR guy if we are doing that.

Anyway, Karl needs to shut up now. Appointment made, leave Kevvie to it

Going after the stats guy is a bit OTT imo. Might as well go after Steele the PR guy if we are doing that.

Anyway, Karl needs to shut up now. Appointment made, leave Kevvie to it
So the wong guy is the stats bloke?

So the wong guy is the stats bloke?

giphy.gif

I hope no one making these Wong jokes criticised Molan for her Ooka looka mooka comments 😂

One place Carrigan severely let us down this year we’re the captains challenges. We rarely used them and when we did they were stupid choices. He’s a smart dude apparently, but he needs to come in and back himself if he has the c next to his name. It’s his team
That's prob a lack of match experience. If we pick him he will need time to learn those skills.

To be honest, I can't remember there being too many instances where the Broncos could have challenged something only to ignore it or have used it up on something trivial. The only incident that comes to mind is the Corey Oates being dragged over the sideline against the Gold Coast and even then replays showed the touchie actually got it right.

The Broncos actually came up with one of the best challenges of the season to deny the Warriors a try. They also had two other incidents that should have been successful against the Raiders and the Panthers but the video referee completely botched it. Annesley admitted to one, but from memory never said anything about Nathan Cleary knocking the ball on.

There was also one they wanted to challenge but the ref told them don't bother and didn't let them,can't recall the game.

Last edited:

Active Now

• PETERN
  • Xzei
  • Scorchie
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • NSW stables
  • Galco
  • Tim K
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.