The Matty Johns Show coming to Brisbane @ Suncorp Piazza

pennywisealfie said:
who is on controversy corner this week, Jono?

not sure but i reckon it will be a State Of Origin Player from last night maybe Thaiday or Thurston

How funny was Jamal Idris on The Matty Johns show last night he started to sing that was funny

The show needs to go for longer.. they jam too much into one hour and then at the end they just tip 5 nrl matches.

TWU_1 said:
The show needs to go for longer.. they jam too much into one hour and then at the end they just tip 5 nrl matches.

yeah agree with that needs to go for 90 minutes

it should go for 4 hours

At least it doesn't lie to us. It's called the Matty Johns Show, and it's about Matty Johns. The Footy Show on the other hand really isn't about Footy.

I'm pretty sure I love everything about this thread. I want to go just to meet Jono Brisbane aka. Matty Jono Brisbane

TWU_1 said:

If you ask me I'd say it goes for about an hour too long.

First time I've actually watched it tonight. It wasn't too bad, less stupid skits would make it 100% better.

I only watched the last five minutes or so.

Fozz, did you see the part where Webcke had 'head' as his word on the board, and Corey Parker wrote down 'never'?

Lol, dirty minds.

Am i the only one who enjoys watching the show every week?

draggx said:
Am i the only one who enjoys watching the show every week?

The Vicar of dibley was awesome tonight!!!

I went to the filming. It was a bit rushed. It was good fun and good to see how they go about filming the show. Webke spoke to the crowd afterwards and Matty said a few words, but I thought they would have done some signings or had a bit more of an interaction with the crowd after the filming. Also, they didn't shoot any free shirts to the people sitting at the back and they didn't give everyone in the crowd something - Maybe, I'm just being selfish.

I've tried to watch it a couple of times. Can't get past the mongs they give prizes to. Don't know where they find them.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Ondi
  • mitch222
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • tajhay
  • Jazza
  • Kev_Guz
  • Socnorb
  • TimWhatley
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Browny
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.