The media at it again

I'm not expecting much, but I'll tell you this, if we lose tonight then we truly do have reason to panic.

What is everyone honestly expecting tonight?

I'm gonna be honest with ya, I expect us to lose tonight with Farah, Reynolds and Brooks to have huge games. I can see us lifting for the first part of the game and then start derping it up not long after with the usual suspects to blame again.

I hope I am wrong.

Where else can I do it?! I can't do it at work, I can't do it at home and I can't walk down the Queen St Mall and start ranting and raving there

Come on...mate...7pm family time, no?

I expect us to blow them off the park.

Mate, I for one appreciate the fans who come on here and passionately speak their truth. Is it reality most of the time? Maybe, maybe not but that's what this forum is for. For all Broncos fans to gather and chat about our team, good or bad.

Keep it up.

Just wanted to second this. @FaithinHook it's great to see you posting regularly again.

You are putting up some solid stuff lately, dropping truth bombs on a variety of topics. I'm a huge fan of your work.

You have a distinctive avatar with the rainbow design, it always catches my eye and I generally tend to zero in on whatever thread you decide to weigh in on.

Keep doing the Lord's work mate!

Also, if every person had a camera on them back then like we do now, I'm damn sure Gordy would have been in the paper on the regular. Along with many other big names.

Tallis was no angel himself.

If I had photos or videos of the shit I've seen from the old Broncos boys, I would send it to Fox Sports so Tallis can see how much of a hypocrite he is.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
  • lynx000
  • Manifesto
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • thenry
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.