The Mole reports Isaako for Corey Allen swap imminent

Another preseason or two and Coates will be bigger than Oates and Farnworth won't be far off him too.

I meant depth wise moreso than size of the players.

For me, I don't have any doubts Allan is a far better footballer in ability than Issako, his downfall is his application. He is lazy and just coasts along. If he put in the effort Issako does into his game he would be a hell of a player, but he just doesn't.

We can't move Oates. That's attacking Option One: Throw it to Oates and hope he scores in the corner. Option Two is: Throw it to Haas and hope he barges over. That's about all we got at the moment. Although Option Three is in the works: put it in the air for the X man.

For me, I don't have any doubts Allan is a far better footballer in ability than Issako, his downfall is his application. He is lazy and just coasts along. If he put in the effort Issako does into his game he would be a hell of a player, but he just doesn't.
Reminds me of norman a bit , has that class about him. Unfortunately he also has the same shit attitude , possibly worse.

We can't move Oates. That's attacking Option One: Throw it to Oates and hope he scores in the corner. Option Two is: Throw it to Haas and hope he barges over. That's about all we got at the moment. Although Option Three is in the works: put it in the air for the X man.

We haven’t seen the Oates coming in field to run off Milford in a while.. he got a couple of tries from it but maybe other teams are onto it

Three completely different options ain't bad actually, especially when you consider that teams have to defend these scenarios leaving opportunities open for other tries...

We haven’t seen the Oates coming in field to run off Milford in a while.. he got a couple of tries from it but maybe other teams are onto it
Origin has had the team all over the place... they did try the play but with Coates against the sharks... when he lost the ball

Active Now

• Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.