NEWS The night before losing 58-0 to the Eels, the Broncos were … at the pub

Hard to know if its really true but if so this sort of rubbish indicates we have a big problem with this squad.

If they weren't blitzed I don't see the issue.

Wonder how much of the Milf part is true.

You are fucking kidding me! Doesn't matter if they weren't drunk and were behaving themselves or not, it is no way to prepare for an elimination final the next day! Unprofessional *****! Should have known Milford would be amongst them. He should be setting an example and be ready to play the game of his life. Instead the **** is playing pokies at 11pm. The mind boggles thinking about these dickheads.

As much as I hate them, no way would you see the Storm or Chooks doing this before a final. It shows how far we have fallen behind those two teams doesn't it. Bellyache and Robinson would cut their balls off.

You can bet your life Parra weren't out on the town at 11pm playing pokies.

Last edited:
If true, and if against team rules or whatever, is this enough to tear up a contract?

what was that about culture..??? well....if that's the type of off-field leadership these guys are emanating to the young guys...

This has to be killed at the source; is it the senior players....or is it the coaching staff?

Forget Mad Monday....this is a trial

I would not re-signing Oates and would be using this to get rid of Gillett, Macca and Milford, I hate that Haas and Fifita were there but they get a reprimand and another chance based on their performances and the fact that the fucksticks that are meant to be leaders are leading them astray.

I would not re-signing Oates and would be using this to get rid of Gillett, Macca and Milford, I hate that Haas and Fifita were there but they get a reprimand and another chance based on their performances and the fact that the fucksticks that are meant to be leaders are leading them astray.
They were hanging out with the leadership group.

As long as they are not drinking I don't see the issue, it's not like they get up early, footy games are late.

Keep in mind they are away from Home, so unless you think they should be caged animals it's not like they can stay with their family.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Matheos
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • BruiserMk1
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.