NEWS The NRL Lurker: Three Brisbane Broncos to be told to look elsewhere for 2020

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Stand by for a cleanout of big names at the under-performing Brisbane Broncos next season.

New coach Anthony Seibold is under massive pressure following the Broncos' 2-6 start to his tenure and realises he has to make the tough calls. I'm hearing that long-serving stars Darius Boyd, Alex Glenn and Andrew McCullough will all be tapped on the shoulder as the club moves to adjust its salary cap for 2020.

All three have struggled this season and have failed to provide leadership for the Broncos' many up-and-coming young stars. The fact that all three are closely aligned to Seibold's arch enemy Wayne Bennett will be another black mark against their names.

Last edited:
Isaah Yeo's injury confirms this I guess.

Is there anyone at Souths that can’t stand wayne and wants to come play for seibold? It all seems the other way around.

Is there anyone at Souths that can’t stand wayne and wants to come play for seibold? It all seems the other way around.
I think you'll find that it's the opposite. Rabbitohs weren't happy with Seibold leaving them

What good is tapping someone on the shoulder when they have a contract for the next few years.

Utter nonsense

To be honest, if Darius knows it coming it might explain his form.
If so, get him gone now

Gordon is about to retire you'd think, surely the Titans aren't that dumb... Surely.

Last edited:
So what does Seibold do? Keep putting up with shit performances from to of the spine? Players get moved on all the time.

Nah I get that. He’s hamstrung by the boards decision to re-sign Boyd and Mcc. But what good is tapping them on the shoulder. They don’t have to go anywhere as long as they’re happy getting their pay cheque’s

What good is tapping someone on the shoulder when they have a contract for the next few years.

Utter nonsense

Hardly. Players like Boyd and McC would tolerate playing ISC for about 5 minutes. The longer they play at that level, the less chance they have of finding another club, because other clubs would notice they're barely making a dent even in park footy.

Nah I get that. He’s hamstrung by the boards decision to re-sign Boyd and Mcc. But what good is tapping them on the shoulder. They don’t have to go anywhere as long as they’re happy getting their pay cheque’s

Then they find out if they are happy getting a pay cheque playing in reggies.

So depending on the severity of his injury, this would mean McC has played his last game for the Broncos...

Hardly. Players like Boyd and McC would tolerate playing ISC for about 5 minutes. The longer they play at that level, the less chance they have of finding another club, because other clubs would notice they're barely making a dent even in park footy.

Won’t be worried about finding another club when their contracts take them into retirement,

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Bish
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.