NEWS The NRL Lurker: Three Brisbane Broncos to be told to look elsewhere for 2020

Screenshot 20190501 165231 Samsung Internet

I really like this Carla Hunt chick [emoji41]

You know what, I'd be okay with that. It's a big hit to salary cap but we'll just have to wear it thanks to Clint. As long as Boyd isn't stinking it up in first grade.

Stop pretending it was Waynes fault.

Positive signs.

Seibs is really starting to take charge now.

What took so long... seems like the players that did well in the trials didn’t even get a look in for round 1.

Boyd and Macca can leave.

As for Glenn Im not to sure about. He is the last person Id looking to be moving on, hes playing solid. Only move him on to free up space. We've lost enough experience as is.

*welp* Looks like 2020 will be another rebuilding year lol

Seibs has said he isn't out to win the premiershipmin bis first year here... he is trialing everybody to see who will best fit his masterplan.

Patience grasshopper.
He said that?

Seibs has said he isn't out to win the premiershipmin bis first year here... he is trialing everybody to see who will best fit his masterplan.

Patience grasshopper.
Do you have a link?

Does he mean tapping them on the shoulder to move now? Glenn is out of contract anyway. Good signs he is finally doing what i;d hoped he would.

Does he mean tapping them on the shoulder to move now? Glenn is out of contract anyway. Good signs he is finally doing what i;d hoped he would.
Like we all hoped he would.

That's funny. I think I read this post on Twitter last week and it was from some guy named Daniel Dowell. You know things are completely dire and beyond hope when a rumour of his attracts a heading on BHQ.
FB IMG 1530706008828

Active Now

• Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.