The right to bag the Broncos halves

The only thing Maccas slow play of the ball does is allow the defense to move up on our guys. He only gets the markers interested when he scoops it up and makes a run. And he often makes a small run into the makers and gets tackled with the ball wasting a play.

EDIT: Look I'm not saying he's the worst or even really bad, but with the amount of time he has had in first grade, these problems hould not be there any more. The fact that they are indicates to me that he's not looking to improve his game and will never live up to his potential and also that the coaching staff are clueless when it comes to individual development. I actually like Macca, he's just too slow and has those stupid plays in him.

Last edited:
I've lost count of the times I said: "FFS pass the ball" before the ball actually leaves his hands... That is just too long.

On the other hand, justice be done and credit where credit is due... His kicking game is excellent, just as his defense, and he can get us on a roll on occasion!
More than anything, he lacks consistency, and he can be anything between excellent and mediocre, sometimes in the same game!

Active Now

• Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Dash
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.