NEWS The Seibold Rumours pt II: Pies Strikes Back

The Broncos club is turning into a trashy reality TV show like MAFS. But the suspense is killing me. For $500 which prominent NRL connected person recently darkened their social media account?

I wonder who this Fool could be that started this crazy story and for what end. You would have to be a Fool to think anyone would actually believe Pies is a ladies man. This Fool could be anyone and obviously has a real axe to grind. Its like some Game of Thrones crap. Pies doing the old switcharoo. Whoever it is may be held to account in the courts or used as a pawn in further Pies endeavours down the track. May even give Pies a bit more hand, a stay of execution if you will.

The Broncos club is turning into a trashy reality TV show like MAFS. But the suspense is killing me. For $500 which prominent NRL connected person recently darkened their social media account?
TPJ. But I would imagine he was copping a fair bit of abuse on it. All these guys get constant abuse on social media.

I said from the beginning I doubted what we were hearing was true, but they aren’t just going to spring up out of the ground for zero reason.
"They" can...and will. The more outrageous the lie...the more readily its believed by the general public.

Hmmm.... 90% certain.... smells fishy..

You don't name someone after making that statement.. Invitation for a counter suit. Probably just applying some pressure as they have a reasonable idea but no smoking keyboard..

Good thing the trolls are squirming though.. well deserved.

I expect no names.. But then again I could be wrong, nothing about this year is a shock anymore.

Last edited:
Pies' doppelganger lawyer is cracking a massive fat over the deluge of delicious dollar bills heading his way. All thanks to some old woman's gossip about a failing football coach:

“The allegations against Anthony are ridiculous. But I think Anthony’s stance could set a precedent. When you bring family into it and really malicious allegations against someone that damages their reputation, for sure there are grounds for defamation. It’s getting to the point now where the days for keyboard warriors are hopefully numbered.”

Screenshot 2020 08 18 Why social media trolls should be more nervous than ever

Ker-fucking-ching, motherfucker!

“They started with 300 leads. That’s how widespread this (Seibold slurs) had become. They were given more information yesterday and went down a different path (of investigation) last night. The company is based in Australia but some of their employees are based overseas. The identity (of the experts) is so watertight I haven’t even been told of their exact whereabouts or their full names. I have been having conference calls with a British special forces bloke, he is the main guy I deal with.”

“I’m expecting to have a final outcome very soon. I have spoken with Anthony. Everyone thinks we are coming up with a smoking gun today (Wednesday) but that’s not the case. My advice to Anthony and the experts is not to rush this. They are quite forensic in how they do it. They aren’t committing any crimes by law or doing anything illegal, but they are watching people’s Facebook and Twitter accounts."

“They aren’t breaking into people’s phones, but they are watching chat groups and since it was reported that Anthony had engaged the cyber-security company, there has been more traffic on those platforms, so they are watching people talk. They told me that the day Anthony went to the police, one account was shut down and everything deleted immediately, including old messages ... but the cyber-security people picked all this up.”

McHunt

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-18 Why social media trolls should be more nervous than ever(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-08-18 Why social media trolls should be more nervous than ever(1).png
    39.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
I see foxsports changed the wording from prominent person in their article to associates with links to current players and coaches.

It really is lol. This club is just farcical now. But at least if you’re gonna win the spoon you might as well do it in style, at least this way isn’t boring.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.